Imperial College Business School is thrilled to be in a position to provide significant scholarship assistance to some of the applicants who demonstrate the most promise. It is recommended that you submit your application as soon as possible in order to offer yourself the greatest possible chance of being awarded a scholarship. There is a wide variety of funding opportunities available, including numerous programs that are solely devoted to certain courses of study.
About the Scholarship Sponsor:
The STEM (science, technology, engineering, medicine, and economics) fields are the primary concentration at Imperial College London, the only university in the UK dedicated to these fields. Since its inception in 1907, more than 140 different nationalities have been represented among Imperial College’s student body and faculty. A large percentage of the student body is international. Imperial College offers its undergraduates over a hundred distinct majors and its graduate students over 150. They are one of the most charitable educational establishments in the UK, awarding a wide range of scholarships to students who are both intellectually exceptional and financially needy. Imperial College London has been awarded a Gold TEF by the Teaching Excellence Framework (Teaching Excellence Framework). It is often regarded as one of the greatest universities in the UK in terms of graduates’ prospects of securing satisfying employment upon completion of their studies. Imperial College London has the highest average starting salaries of any UK university.
Most of Imperial College’s academic and research activities take place in the South Kensington area of London. Two of London’s most famous sites, the Royal College of Music and Kensington Palace, are within walking distance of the bustling campus. White City is home to a graduate school and Silwood Park is a hub for technical advancement. Medicine, computer science, electronics and electrical engineering, aeronautical and manufacturing engineering, and civil engineering are the top five academic programs of Imperial College. Scholars who have worked at Imperial College and shown a commitment to excellence, innovation, and cutting-edge multidisciplinary research include Nobel laureates, Turing Award winners, and Fields Medalists.
They hold memberships in two prestigious organizations: the Royal Society and the Royal Academy of Engineering. Many groundbreaking scientific discoveries, including penicillin and the innovations of holography and fiber optics, have originated from this university. Imperial College, one of London’s most prestigious public universities, was formerly a part of the University of London. The institute has been a storehouse for the work of numerous pioneering scholars since before it achieved financial independence in 2007. The great scientist Alexander Fleming attended Imperial. In order to fulfill its purpose of generating world-famous scientists, academicians, and researchers in a wide range of subjects, Imperial College has carved out a space for itself in the international education system as a result of the quality of its research and the caliber of its professors and students. Almost all Imperial College graduates are employed within six months of graduation.
A number of well-known people attended this school, including Rajiv Gandhi, the sixth prime minister of India. They put in significant effort to enrich their kids’ learning environments and were rewarded with a Gold Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) award as a result. Multiple authoritative sources, including QS, The Times Higher Education, The Guardian, and The Complete University Guide, have consistently placed Imperial College among the top 10 universities worldwide since 2017.
Companies from all over the world compete for Imperial College grads because of the unique set of skills they possess. Imperial College London has placed among the top 10 universities in the world for the past five years in a row, according to The Guardian’s annual ranking of the finest universities. This list is based on characteristics such as teaching quality, career chances, and student-to-staff ratio. Imperial College London, located in London, is widely recognized as one of the world’s leading educational institutions.
For example, the MSc Management Program at Imperial was ranked #1 in the UK and #12 in the world, while the MBA program at Imperial was ranked #8 in the UK, #15 in Europe, and #49 in the globe by Financial Times. Medical doctors, engineers, scientists, and other experts in the life and physical sciences are held in high esteem across the country. Imperial College London’s 20 dorms are concentrated in the South Kensington and Chelsea areas of the city. Imperial College gives first-year students priority for available dorm rooms since they provide a contractual assurance of housing for all incoming freshmen. Imperial College’s private housing office helps the majority of the school’s graduate and undergraduate students (over the age of 22) find suitable private homes.
There are excellent public transit connections between all of Imperial College London and the South East’s campuses. It is in the same neighborhood as the Royal Albert Hall, the Natural History Museum, and the Science Museum in London. We are conveniently close to three of the UK’s major airports. Transportation between Heathrow, Gatwick, and Stansted is provided by specialized services.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Imperial College London
Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: £20,000
Scholarship Type: Masters
Nationality: International Students
- Imperial College Corporate School is enthusiastic about helping exceptional women who are interested in pursuing a career in finance, and they are dedicated to reducing the gender gap that exists in the business world. Therefore, it is with great pleasure that we announce the availability of scholarships with a maximum value of 20,000 pounds, which will be awarded to exceptional female candidates who demonstrate remarkable academic success and career prospects
Eligibility for Scholarship
- Finance graduate with a Master of Science degree
- Master of Science in Finance and Accounting
- Master of Science in Financial Technology
- The Master of Science in Investment and Wealth Management
- MSc Risk Management & Financial Engineering
- The following considerations will be taken into account when selecting recipients for the scholarship:
- An outstanding academic background, typically consisting of a degree with a strong first class honors or an international equivalent
- A distinguished track record of leadership and/or the potential for leadership
- Your citations come in.
Undergraduates at Leeds University in the United Kingdom can apply for a scholarship for the 2023–2024 school year. In an effort to inspire all students to continue their study, the University of Leeds is looking for exceptional students who can participate in research across the Mathematics department and are inspired to pursue higher education.
The Imperial College Business School 2023-2024 Women In Finance Scholarship (UK) is open to all International Students
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To submit your application, please visit the Imperial College Business School online at www.imperial.ac.uk.
- Applicants to the MSc program who submit their applications before the deadline that is advertised below and who are extended an offer to participate in the program will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- Your personal statement should focus on the ways in which you have demonstrated leadership in the past and what you have gained from those experiences. We are particularly interested in learning about any involvement you may have had in diversity initiatives during your time at university or in your professional experience. Candidates who are successful will receive notification from the Admissions team.
The application deadline for Imperial College Business School 2023-2024 Women In Finance Scholarship (UK) is 1 February 2023