The purpose of the Global Generation Scholarship is to reward incoming students who, as a result of their overseas experiences or their proficiency in several languages, will contribute an original global perspective to our school community. Scholars who are members of the Global Generation are recognizable by their willingness to maintain an open mind, their experiences of other cultures, and their capacity to view variety as a strength.
About the Scholarship Provider:
The Hult International Business School (HIBS) is located in three different cities across the United States. The establishment considers itself to be a worldwide business school due to the fact that it operates campuses in five distinct cities located in various regions of the world. The institute’s identity is that it is global and multicultural, rather than a strategy to achieve that identity. In 1964, when it was initially established as the Arthur D. Little School of Management, HIBS began to lay the groundwork for its future success. It is widely acknowledged that Arthur D. Little was the world’s first management consulting firm.
After some time, the school of business decided to form a relationship with the Caroll School of Management at Boston College. Hult International Business School was formerly known as Hult College until it was acquired in 2002 by Swedish business magnate Bertil Hult, who then renamed and restructured the institution to become what it is today: Hult International Business School. As a result of the acquisition of Hudson University, a private American university with its headquarters in Bloomsberg, London, HIBS was able to expand its operations into the United States.
The business school of today is a community that is novel in its higenre, non-profit, vibrant, and multicultural. The business school provides assistance to its overseas students in their search for well-paying careers. The institution has a strong reputation among recruiters for fostering entrepreneurial qualities, intellectual curiosity, and an international viewpoint. The curriculum of a business school places an emphasis on practical application, the acceptance of new technology, and the promotion of change. Hult has an extensive alumni network that spans the globe.
Several Hult alumni are eminent persons. The names of Hult alumni have been found on the Forbes list, as well as among the founders of MNC firms, notable world leaders, and officials from the UN and WEA, among other places. The names Thabo Mbeki, the second President of South Africa, Anil Shastri, an Indian lawmaker and the son of the late Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri, and Obu Etudeko, the founder of the Honeywell business, are just some of the well-known Hult alumni names. Hult International Business School advocates expanding one’s understanding of one’s field to achieve success within it. The business school places an emphasis on teaching students about upcoming trends. Ideas that can help improve the state of the world are actively encouraged and supported by the business school. Hult Company School is collaborating with the United Nations to award the Hult Prize and provide financial assistance to the group that has the most promise in terms of developing a marketable business concept..
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Hult University
Scholarship Country: United States
Scholarship Worth: $20,000
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
- The recipient of this scholarship will receive either $5,000 USD or £3,500 GBP per academic year beginning with the 2023-2024 entry class. This equates to $15,000 USD or £10,500 GBP per year when paid out over a period of three years, or $20,000 USD or £14,000 GBP over the course of four years. Scholarship hopefuls can submit applications to a number of merit-based scholarships, but they will only be considered for and granted one of those scholarships (with the exception of the Academic Excellence Scholarship).
- Students who have been granted the Academic Excellence Scholarship have the opportunity to submit applications for additional merit-based scholarships and need-based prizes; however, they are only eligible to receive one award in each category.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- New students who demonstrate the most promise are given scholarships to further their education.
- Scholars who are members of the Global Generation are recognizable by their willingness to maintain an open mind, their experiences of other cultures, and their capacity to view variety as a strength.
The Hult University 2023 Global Generation Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students is open to all International Students
If you are a first-year student at the University of London and you are paying the home fee, you should apply for the Full-time Undergraduate Bursary for the 2022-2023 school year. The purpose of the scholarship is to help incoming freshmen who have shown strong ambition for higher education and a desire to make a positive impact in their communities on their way to achieving their own personal and professional objectives.
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To apply to Hult University, please visit their website at www.hult.edu.
- You are required to submit either a written essay of 400–500 words or a video of 2–5 minutes in length in order to be eligible for the Global Generation Scholarship. Your contribution should indicate that you have a global worldview by illustrating how your foreign experience or multilingualism has impacted your perspective. You can do this by responding to one of the questions that follow:
- How has your exposure to many cultures and your command of multiple languages shaped who you are today?
- In what ways have your experiences in different cultures influenced your goals for the future, and how will your education at Hult help you achieve those goals?
The application deadline for Hult University 2023 Global Generation Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students is March 13, 2023.