The R.W. Bob Holden Scholarship is a tribute to the continuing leadership In the hotel industry and dedication to the education of those entering the Industry as expressed by Bob Holden. Students with the dedication and leadership potential to work toward the Standards of excellence Bob Holden has set by his example are invited to apply for the Holden Scholarship.
Eligibility & Requirements
- The student must be a Hawaii resident and full-time incoming juniors or seniors attending an accredited university or college and accepted in a hotel management program.
- Scholarship funds will be mailed to the financial aid or college counselor’s office and will be used for tuition and books.
- Funds are not to be used for room/board.
- Proof of residency (copy of Hawaii state identification card or Hawaii state driver’s license).
- Most recent official transcript from current college □ Autobiography.
- Career goals essay.
- Recommendation from a university professor, counselor, or dean.
How to Apply
Follow the link provided, since that is the application form. Then follow the mailing direction to their head office after you have finished all of the application details.
May 12, 2022