MobilitySeeker is a great site providing tips and unbiased reviews about a broad range of scooters, bikes, and many other outdoor sports gear. It is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.
The MobilitySeeker Outdoor Sports program carries a mission to encourage students who want to showcase their abilities in this Mobility area. The award amount will be $2,000 that can be used to pay associated with tuition fees and supplies.
MobilitySeeker looks to enhance the lives of those affected with a disability. From wheel chairs, scooters, or mobile equipment always for individuals who struggle everyday with a disability to find a more efficient way to navigate their lives.
MobilitySeeker’s mission is to provide tips and unbiased reviews about a broad range of scooters, riptiks, and many other outdoor sports gear. We created this scholarship to help students showcase their abilities in this area and show them our support.
- Participants who are based in the United States are eligible
- All students must be in an accredited high school, college, university, or vocational/trade school
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.2 (or equivalent)
- Carry a status of “good standing” (i.e. currently enrolled)
International students are eligible to apply:
- South America
- Dominican Republic
All majors are welcomed to apply:
- Health Care
- Computer Science
- Community, Family, & Social Services
- Food technologies
Above are just ta few examples, but every major can apply to this scholarship!
Applicants should write an essay of 5,000 words or more and should cover one or more of the following topics:
- The application of heated apparel in our everyday life or in sports. How do people use it? One example can be to stay warm while skiing.
- The benefits of heated clothing. How do they help different people in different age groups solve their problems?
- The innovation of heated products.
Please also submit a story of 3,000 words or more, in a style of your choosing. The theme should include but not limited to any sports or outdoor activities that a student is passionate about and how those sports help other to become better people.
How to Apply
To fill out the scholarship application correctly, here are the areas where every applicant should fill out with clear and honest information:
- Full name of the student, contact, and mailing address
- A statement or transcript of Grade Point Average (GPA) – unofficial transcripts accepted
- Proof that the student is from the school the is specified (scan of student ID)
- Include both an essay and a story
- All submissions should be in a PDF form and sent to email@example.com
- The application must be in English
The total amount awarded is $2,000.
- Submissions open: Jan 8, 2022
- Application deadline: December 31, 2022
- Scholarship Winners announced: Jan 15, 2023
This is an annual scholarship.