Kizi is a family-friendly gaming website, that offers free games. Our main goal is to make people happy and we would like to share our happiness. The K board is committed to awarding $2000 in scholarships to encourage and assist students whose educational opportunities will be expanded by financial assistance.
Kizi is a game-based website for kids who can play various levels from all over the world. Anyone can read comments from other users to see how this gaming platform has helped others. Kizi has all kinds of categories that allow users to choose from, whether it’s basic math to a more advanced science-based game. The benefit of playing Kizi is that students can learn while playing a game, this allows the brain to stay active and promotes a stressless activity. Students can check the leaderboard to see who they are playing against and at what level their score has risen.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Undergraduate students enrolled (or to be enrolled) on a full-time basis at an accredited four-year college or university.
- Undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. students majoring in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Science, and similar departments.
- A minimum grade average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- Demonstrate financial need or hardship Please feel free to contact us for further information.
- Scholarships are currently awarded to deserving students in all countries.
How to Apply
While this scholarship did not accept applications in 2021, it will reopen in 2022 to accept applications. Be sure to check back on when the next open seasonal application window begins, the company may have switched their times around and updated their scholarship application. Simply contact the company “contact page” to receive an application. Just make sure that the subject title is “scholarship application”.
The Kizi Scholarship program will award a $2000, one-time scholarship per year for 5 people. Scholarships are currently awarded to deserving students in all countries.This $2,000 will be distributed to the person who has been chosen to receive the award.
Deadline & Annual
April 1, 2022, will be the new deadline date, since 2021 did not have an open application submission portal. This is typically an annual scholarship but they did not offer any scholarships in 2021. They will resume in 2022.