USAC, a nonprofit organization since 1982, has provided students with life-changing opportunities to live and learn in countries around the globe.
USAC have more than 50 affordable, authentic study abroad programs in 26 countries, and strive to provide you with ample opportunities to become engaged, global citizens.
Studying abroad is more affordable than you may think. USAC provides more than $2 million in scholarships and discounts annually.
Discover dozens of available funding opportunities, tips, and advice for costs living abroad, and more.
Recognizing study abroad as one of the best ways to promote both cultural understanding and cultural exchange.
With more than 50 programs throughout the world, and in-person or virtual offerings to choose from, thousands of students participate each year in an international education experience with USAC to develop the skills and know-how to succeed in a global society.
- International students should apply
- Provide all of the needed transcripts via the application portal
- Each applicant will need to create a log in for the scholarship website
- Be an exceptional to travel the globe
- Anyone can apply
USAC alumnus Sean Mullen established the Globe Trotter Series Scholarship to support students pursing international education within each of the following global regions:
- Africa/Middle East/Oceania
- Latin America
- New Zealand
- And many more are possible options.
How to Apply
This scholarship is available in the fall and spring semesters to all degree-seeking students who meet their program minimum GPA.
- Apply to a USAC Study Abroad Program (if this has not already happened)
- Please note that it can take three to five business days after submitting the application to receive access to the USAC Student Gateway Account
- Log in to the assigned USAC Student Gateway Account and complete the “Scholarship Application.”
- Optional Form” in the “7+ Months Before Program Start” section under the documents tab:
- The scholarship application will be processed so each student will be considered for as many of the available USAC Scholarships as possible.
- School information is subject to change. Please stay up to date on what they offer per term below.
The reward is a discount for the entire tuition cost, providing the accurate information could allows for a 50% discount on the entire 2-year course.
USAC programs are based at a host university abroad. Specialty Programs are conducted on a host university campus where we maintain office and classroom space; however classes are taught by USAC faculty and taken with other USAC students. Partnership Programs are run by the international programs office and staff at the foreign university, where students take classes with locals.
Our Host Universities Abroad
- Charles University | Prague, Czech Republic
- Chiang Mai University | Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Chonnam National University | Gwangju, Korea
- Christ University | Bengaluru, India
- Cracow University of Economics | Kraków, Poland
- Deakin University | Melbourne, Australia
- Griffith University | Gold Coast, Australia
- Hiroshima University | Hiroshima, Japan
- Imperial College London | London, England
- Khon Kaen University | Khon Kaen, Thailand
- Kookmin University | Seoul, Korea
- Kwansei Gakuin University | Nishinomiya (Osaka/Kobe), Japan
- La Universidad Politècnica de València | Valencia, Spain
- L’Université Catholique de Lyon (Catholic University of Lyon) | Lyon, France
- Leuphana University Lüneburg | Lüneburg, Germany
- Linnaeus University | Växjö/Kalmar, Sweden
- London Metropolitan University | London, England
- Maastricht University | Maastricht, Netherlands
- Massey University | Palmerston North, New Zealand
- Nagasaki University of Foreign Studies | Nagasaki, Japan
- National University of Ireland, Galway | Galway, Ireland
- Shanghai University | Shanghai, China
- Southwest University for Nationalities | Chengdu, China
- Stellenbosch University | Stellenbosch, South Africa
- The Hague University | The Hague, Netherlands
- Università della Tuscia | Viterbo, Italy
- Universidad Andrés Bello | Santiago, Chile
- Universidade Catolica Portuguesa | Lisbon, Portugal
- Instituto de Filosofia | La Habana, Cuba
- Salesian university Institute of Venice (IUSVE University) | Verona, Italy
- Sede de Occidente | San Ramón, Costa Rica
- Universidad del País Vasco (Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea) | Bilbao and San Sebastián, Spain
- Universidad Nacional de Costa Rica | Heredia, Costa Rica
- Universidad ORT | Montevideo, Uruguay
- Universidad Rey Juan Carlos | Madrid, Spain
- Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina | Florianópolis, Brazil
- University College Cork | Cork, Ireland
- University of Alicante | Alicante, Spain
- University of Brighton | Brighton, England
- University of Bristol | Bristol, England
- University of Ghana | Accra, Ghana
- University of Haifa | Haifa, Israel
- University of Modena and Reggio Emilia (UNIMORE) | Reggio Emilia, Italy
- University of Pau | Pau, France
- University of Reading | Reading, England
- University of St Andrews | St Andrews, Scotland
- University of Stirling | Stirling, Scotland
- University of Torino | Torino, Italy
- Yonsei University | Seoul, Korea
- Fall 2021 Programs: May 1, 2021
- January/Spring 2022 Programs: Oct. 15, 2021
- Summer 2022 Programs: March 15, 2022
This scholarship is annual.