This scholarship was established to provide financial assistance to students with exceptional academic records who are beginning studies toward the Bachelor of Engineering (Maritime) (Honours) degree. A contribution was made by EJC Carr & Associates, which will be used to fund the scholarship.
About the Scholarship Provider:
Flinders University places a premium on students’ ability to learn and advance their careers. If Flinders wants to make a bigger difference, he’ll have to work harder. They can get their hands on anything they want, both financially and physically. At Australia’s Flinders University, they value self-reliance, an interdisciplinary education, and preparation for the workforce. There is no other university in Australia with as many state-of-the-art academic facilities as Flinders. Consumers’ perspectives on markets can be dramatically altered by the application of creative thought and an entrepreneurial spirit. It would be an understatement to say that your contributions will have a lasting impact on Flinders University. Because of Australia’s thriving economy, recent graduates have numerous viable career options to select from.
Through our mentoring initiatives, capstone projects, and internships, we equip our students with the skills necessary to make the leap from student to working professional. Flinders University is a top-43 institution in the Asia-Pacific region (THE World University Rankings 2020). Maintaining a presence in the commercial and industrial sectors, as well as in our local communities and the wider globe, is a requirement of our partnerships with educational institutions around the world. Having better global communication options is a must for achieving this goal.
When you graduate from Flinders University, the world will be your oyster. Internship opportunities are available to Flinders University students through collaboration with CISCO and BAE Systems. Flinders University may be found in the picturesque Bedford Park district, which is also close to the city’s top eateries, most exciting nightlife, major employers, and stunning beaches. We anticipate that the Student Hub and Plaza will cost roughly $63,000,000. Flinders Village will have hip cafés, stylish boutiques, and cutting-edge research facilities. The academic performance of its students is a top priority for Flinders University.
Participating seniors had an easier time adjusting to life at Australian universities such as Flinders and Adelaide. Every step of the way, from the moment they set foot on campus to the moment they receive their diploma, international students at this university are treated with the utmost respect and hospitality. Our international students can only speak well of the extraordinary quality of our services in this field. Our campus teaching hospital is relocating as part of the 2020 Flinders Village project, closer to the station and rail line that will shortly be built. Reduced costs benefit the economy as a whole, from employees to business owners. The main campus of Flinders University is located in the suburb of Bedford Park, which is about 12 kilometers south of Adelaide’s city center. The views of the city and the ocean from the property are spectacular.
Picturesquely Australian, this scene features cutting-edge architecture alongside lakes and local flora. Flinders University’s Bedford Park campus is known for its attractive and conducive to learning environment. Adelaide’s real estate market features some of the most affordable home prices among major global metropolises. The city’s economy has thrived thanks to its abundance of parks, museums, galleries, and fine eating establishments, as well as its closeness to internationally renowned wineries (Global Liveability Study 2016). Flinders University offers students a variety of support services, including counseling and tutoring. Increasing students’ enthusiasm in class has been demonstrated to be as simple as making them giggle.
Students at Flinders University have access to a wide variety of resources, not just tutoring and career counseling. Included in these benefits are a plethora of extracurricular activities, first-rate dining and shopping opportunities, health and wellness services, tuition reductions, help finding employment, and monetary aid for those who need it. Due to open in 2020, the Flinders Train Station will connect the main campus to the Tonsley innovation zone and the centre of Adelaide. After its completion, Flinders Village will be home to a diverse range of establishments, from educational institutions like classroom and dormitory buildings to entertainment venues like restaurants and bars.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Flinders University
Scholarship Country: Australia
Scholarship Worth: $2000
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
- Each year, there will be one scholarship available, provided that there is sufficient cash. Each award will be worth a total of $2,000 to the recipient.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Applicants are required to:
- Be beginning the first year of the Bachelor of Engineering (Maritime) (Honours) program at Flinders University; Typically be enrolled full-time in the program; and
- Be a citizen of Australia, a permanent resident of Australia, or a holder of a permanent visa for humanitarian purposes; and
- Have a minimum ATAR score of 80 (after adding any bonus points), or another number that is equivalent to the score used to obtain entry into the course.
- Students enrolled in classes on a part-time basis who are unable to study full-time due to exceptional personal or family obligations are eligible to submit an application (e.g. disabilities, carer responsibilities). Pay will be calculated on a pro-rata basis for recipients working part-time for a maximum of two years.
- The recipient of the scholarship will be chosen based on their overall academic performance. The choice will be made in accordance with the processes that have been sanctioned by the Director of Student Administration.
- The duration of the scholarship will be for one calendar year.
- A maximum of one semester’s worth of time off from the scholarship can be taken in conjunction with time off from the student’s studies.
The Flinders University 2023 Bachelor of Engineering (Maritime) (Honours) High Achiever Scholarship is open to all International Students
If you are a first-year student at the University of London and you are paying the home fee, you should apply for the Full-time Undergraduate Bursary for the 2022-2023 school year. The purpose of the scholarship is to help incoming freshmen who have shown strong ambition for higher education and a desire to make a positive impact in their communities on their way to achieving their own personal and professional objectives.
- To be considered, applications must be received by the closing date and must be submitted electronically through the Flinders University Student System.
The application deadline for Flinders University 2023 Bachelor of Engineering (Maritime) (Honours) High Achiever Scholarship is March 8, 2023.