The US students who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree in medical fields will have the opportunity to apply for the scholarship program offered by Dr. Suhyun An. Scholarship offered by Dr. Suhyun An was created to help medical students with the financial burden that many students are facing today especially those who are in medical fields and the ones who are responsible for the future in medicine and healthcare. Most of the students who are engaged in a medical field often have to do student loan debts and it can be difficult for some of the students to establish and cope up themselves with the debts hanging on their heads.
Applying for the scholarship will help every medical student with financial support. Dr. Suhyun An is willing to assist and give commitments to students’ education to pursuit every student’s medical degree. The scholarship aims to invest not only for the future of these medical generations but also for the whole country to be able to have the right amount of doctors, nurses, and medical careers for the whole country.
Eligibility and Guideline
To be eligible for the scholarship, the students must follow the guideline below;
- US Students
- Senior Highschool
- Currently accepted in an accredited university
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university
- Has a minimum of GPA 3.0
- Must be able to pursue a Medical Field
- Must be able to submit an essay discussing or explaining why you would like to choose an education in the field of medicine and what is your motivations towards the career.
- Two academic references
Interested students must submit their application along with the essay consisting of the following:
- Students First name and Last name
- Contact number
- Email Address
- Students Mailing Address
- GPA score must be current results of GPA
- For the Highs school students, you must include the details of your graduation day (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Students ID Number
- Contact Number of the two professional or academic references
All required application forms must be submitted online or via email to DrSuhyunAnScholarship@gmail.com.
Two deserving students will be awarded an amount of $2,000 to cover their expenses while studying at any accredited university in the USA.
The deadline for the scholarship is until November 30, 2021, and the scholarship recipient will be announced through the scholarship website on December 15, 2021. Dr. Suhyun An Financial Support Scholarship will be offered annually for all medical students in the USA.