The Roman Archdiocese of Detroit presents the Del Papa-Grimaldi College Scholarship for $3,500 annually for two full-time undergrads who actively participate in parishes.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Ideal candidates who are enrolling at accredited U.S. colleges for bachelor’s degrees in chemistry or chemical, manufacturing, mechanical, solar, structural, and materials engineering.
- GPA must be no lower than 2.0.
- Applicants must be from Michigan and a Michigan resident.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
All applicants will need to fill out the application form and follow the submission rules by scanning and emailing all of the information to [email protected] by the deadline.
- Two letters of recommendation are required.
- A transcript is specifically required.
The award amount for 2021 was changed from $3,500 to $2,000 and the total amount of $2,000 will be the reward for 2022.
Deadline & Annual
Deadline is June 15, 2022. The current 2021 deadline has ended and will re-open for submissions in the Spring of 2022. This is an annual scholarship for college freshmen.