Each year CC Bank’s Young Scholars Scholarship offers up to five $2,000 scholarships to students attending universities, colleges, and other academic institutions across the U.S.
Institutions where will carry out the studies:
Any accredited university or college within the United States.
Who can participate?:
- Applicants must be under the age of 30.
- Applicants must be U.S residents.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- At the time of the scholarship award, the applicant must be enrolled at an academic institute.
Levels and areas of study:
Any area of study or field of study.
Instructions to apply:
This means that applicants must apply by Thursday, December 31, 2020, to get the scholarship during the 2021-2022 academic year. Every application received afterward will be moved to next year’s applicants.
Download the application form
- Print the file and fill out the form as detailed as you can.
- Scan and send it via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information.