n principle and in practice, AAUW values and seeks an inclusive membership, workforce, leadership team, and board of directors. There shall be no barriers to full participation in this organization on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, geographical location, national origin, race, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, and socioeconomic status.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Women must be 25 years old or older.
- Resident of Colts Neck, Englishtown, Farmingdale, Freehold Borough, Freehold Township, Howell, Manalapan, Marlboro, Monroe or Morganville.
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program having completed a minimum of 60 credits.
- Enrolled in a graduate program having completed a minimum of 6 credits.
- Must have maintained a minimum GPA of B standard.
- Will be enrolled at accredited schools in accredited programs in the school year 2021-2022.
How to Apply
First send your application requests to email@example.com
A completed application, official transcript or transcripts, and two letters of recommendation must be received by July 31, 2021. Please ask references to send their letters of recommendation directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – Previous scholarship winners are not eligible to apply.
One or more Scholarships of $2000 are awarded for an academic year for women in undergraduate or graduate degree programs.
Deadline & Annual
This is an annual scholarship that takes place on every July 31st. This 2021 is still open to receiving scholarships until July 31st at midnight.
Each year, applications are accepted from January – July for the following academic school year. The deadline for applying for scholarships is July 31, each year. Please read the following instructions carefully. Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria below will not be reviewed by the AAUW Freehold Branch Scholarship Committee.
All materials must be received by July 31, 2021 at the latest. Applicants are notified in August.