The University Offers Undergraduate Scholarship in Diverse Areas for successful international students .
Founded in 1989, the University Australia is a private university offering undergraduate and graduate programs. You develop your critical thinking and reasoning skills by studying core curriculum courses. Tutoring and academic support programs will help you be successful in your studies.
- The scholarship offers to cover 20% of the annual tuition up to a maximum of the approved standard course duration.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must be international students paying a full fee and starting an undergraduate program (excluding Bachelor of Physical Therapy or Bachelor of Physical Therapy / Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science) for the first time at the University
- No application form is required to apply, you just need to enroll in an undergraduate program at the university.
- As part of the application, applicants must submit all of the following documents:
- CV, references (optional); Certified copy of your proof of citizenship/residency
- Students must meet the minimum entrance requirements of the university.
- Applicants can demonstrate their English language proficiency by completing an English language test or through prior high school or college studies and also meet the other English language requirements of the university.
Application Deadline: 11/01/2020