Founded in 1451, one of the oldest university in Scotland is the University of Glasgow. The ancient university is an English speaking school which promotes programs for quality education and enhancing the post graduate curriculum. By the varied activities provided by the University, one of them is the 20 Chancellors Awards for International Students at University of Glasgow in UK.
A scholarship grant worth $10000 will be given to the scholars to sustain their tuition fees and other academic requirements. Almost all international countries are eligible to apply provided criteria are passed. No test requirement is given but the applicants must have a previous degree to be eligible. Likewise English language proficiency is a major requirement since the university requires for a higher level competency result.
- Obtain a degree equivalent to a UK 2.1 Honors or better
- Hold an offer of a place for a postgraduate taught programme in any of the 4 University Colleges
- Be classed as International students for fee purposes
Assessment Time frame
- Applicants holding a programme offer by December 1 will receive their scholarship outcome by 16 December
- Applicants holding a programme offer by March 1 will receive their scholarship outcome by 16 March
- Applicants holding a programme offer by June 1 will receive their scholarship outcome by 16 June
No separate application form is required since the scholars will be chosen from among the given dates. Automatic assessment by the scholarship committee and will provide notifications when selected by the board. Follow link https://www.gla.ac.uk/scholarships/universityofglasgowchancellorsaward/#/ for added information.
https://www.gla.ac.uk/research/opportunities/ link to the area of study being offered by the university.