The University of Montreal offers an Undergraduate, Master’s or Doctorate Scholarship in Various Areas for successful international students .
The University of Montreal is a public university founded in 1878 located in Montreal, province of Quebec, Canada. It is one of the two universities in that city that have French as their primary language of instruction.
With 14 incredible faculties and a full range of degree programs, the University of Montreal is a comprehensive university where you can learn from the best creative and inspiring people in the world. The university has played an important role in the development of education in Canada. It is not only one of the largest universities in North America, but it also ranks third on the list of the world’s top 50 research institutions.
Study Place: Canada
Sponsor: University of Montreal
Language(s) requirements: English
Deadline: 1st Sept, 2020
The scholarship offers up to $ 19,339 per year.
The scholarship does not cover transportation, subsistence, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must have a student visa.
- Applicants must have enrolled in an approved full-time study program
- Applicants must enter the corresponding program and then complete an application form.
- All candidates are required to submit documents such as prequalification grade, copies of academic transcripts and award, English language proficiency certificates, a statement and a copy of the passport.
- Entry requirements vary from course to course. Language requirements vary depending on the course you are applying for. However, you can provide certificates of the following qualification to demonstrate your English proficiency: IELTS and TOEFL.