Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship at Robert Gordon University is only offered to international (non-UK) students pursuing a full-time undergraduate course in 2021. The scholarship is available in all the fields of study offered by the University.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Multiple applicants from different countries can apply.
- Must be an undergraduate.
- Must be a full time student that will live on campus.
- Must be classed as the university as either an international or European fee payer.
- Must be be willing to embody the experience, by engaging with extra-curricular activities, and act as an ambassador for Robert Gordon University, by promoting the value of studying at Robert Gordon University.
How to Apply
The application process is closed for 2021, but will reopen in 2022. Selection of successful awardee is based on academic merit.
1,820 GBP is awarded to the student applicant who shoes merit.
Deadline & Annual
The deadline has already passed but the next open window will be September 2022. This is an annual scholarship.