Chatham University Offers Undergraduate Scholarship in Various Areas for successful international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
Founded in 1869, Chatham University has more than 60 undergraduate and graduate programs in three areas of excellence: sustainability and health, business and communications, and the arts and sciences. Students are offered great possibilities, competitive undergraduate and graduate programs, and academic quality. By organizing orientation meetings, job interviews, internships, career days, and job search services, the institution not only offers high-quality education, but also essential professional advice and services.
Undergraduate students from the US and abroad, seeking to pursue a full-time bachelor’s degree.
- The scholarship offers $ 6,000 to $ 18,000 annually.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- To apply, applicants must complete the online application form at the University.
- Applicants must submit the following documents: All official higher education transcripts, report cards, and degree awards. Original transcripts and official translations into English are required. A professional credential evaluation may be required for non-U.S. Post-secondary academic records; Copy of the passport photo page (with identifying information); Copy of immigration documents if you live in the US; Official bank statement, signed bank letter, or financial guarantee verifying sufficient funds to cover the full cost of the first year of education at Chatham University.
- Applicants must have official test scores: TOEFL or IELTS (Chatham code: 2081), iTEP, PTE, or ACTFL.
Application Deadline: 08/01/2021