The School of International Development under the University of East Anglia is currently offering a fully tuition-funded student grant to foreign students seeking to study any full-time course at Master’s degree level.
The course starts in September 2021. However, the scholarship application deadline is June 30th, 2021
Host: University of East Anglia
Field of Study: The student grant is open to all the courses offered at the institution.
Scholarship Value: The scholarship covers full-time EU/International tuition fees worth £17600. Only 3 students will be selected for this scholarship.
To apply for the UEA Development Scholarship, candidates will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a graduate of any foreign institution.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course under the School of International Development
- To submit a 250 scholarship application via the University’s scholarship application form.
- The key part of your scholarship application will be to answer the following question in no more than 250 words: How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?
You must have been offered a place to study an eligible Masters’s course under the School of International Development to be considered for the scholarship. Applications are done online through the scholarship application form found on the official website. The deadline for applications is 30 June 2021.