The University of Sussex Offers Master’s Scholarship in Strategy and Marketing for Successful International Students. Academic session 2021/2022.
The University of Sussex is a public research university with a mission to conduct high-quality research on real-world issues, important global policy concerns, and business practices, as well as to develop present and future leaders who will support critical and unique thinking. At this university, students will have numerous opportunities to study and participate in a variety of activities and courses. In any subject of study, the university provides applicants with practical and theoretical knowledge.
Title to Receive: Master’s Degree
Place of Study: United Kingdom
Offeror: University of Sussex
Language (s): English
Application Deadline: 09/01/2021
Number of Scholarships: 10
- The scholarship offers full exemption from the tuition fee for 3.5 years to the UK housing rate. The current fees for both the accounting doctorate and finance doctorate are £ 4,500 per year.
- A maintenance package worth £ 17,500 per year comprising: A teaching-based element in the form of remuneration for performing teaching and related tasks up to a maximum of 6 hours per week from the second quarter of the first year onwards.
- A stipend to cover living expenses of the value required to bring total annual income to £ 17,500.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Acceptable Course (s): Postgraduate Research (PGR) in the Department of Strategy and Marketing.
- Applicants must have or expect to have obtained a UK Master’s degree or a 2: 1 degree (or international equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- Applicants must be entitled to work in the UK for the duration of the program.
- Applicants must fund the shortfall between the UK and overseas tuition fees from personal or other sources to cover the full cost of international tuition (currently £ 18,500 per year).
- If you want to enroll in this educational program, you must enter a program at the university, then you must complete the scholarship application form.
- Applicants must submit all higher education degree transcripts; a current CV detailing all educational and employment backgrounds; letters from two arbitrators, when possible in relation to the specific project proposal that is submitted; a Research proposal on a modern topic in Marketing and/or International Business.
- Applicants must demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, see the English language requirements page.
Application deadline: 1 September 2021 0:00 (GMT)