The Ibero-American Postgraduate University Association (AUIP) is offering Mobility Scholarships in Spain, between Andalusian and Ibero-American Universities.
This program finances scholarships to promote and favor INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY among Andalusian and Ibero-American universities associated with the AUIP, forming part of the actions included in the Action Plan of the Ibero-American Postgraduate University Association (AUIP) for the development of postgraduate studies. and a doctorate in the Ibero-American field.
The Mobility Scholarships in Spain are aimed at:
- Professors and researchers.
- Managers of postgraduate and doctoral programs.
- Postgraduate and doctoral students
In this call, a minimum of 142 scholarships are offered, which will be distributed between two terms:
- First-term: until January 11, 2021 at 23:59 hours (GMT / UTC + 01: 00) Madrid,
for stays and trips that start between February 15 and July 31, 2020.
- Second term: until June 21, 2021 at 23:59 hours (GMT / UTC + 01: 00) Madrid,
for stays and trips that start between August 1 and December 31, 2020.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Andalusian Universities associated with the AUIP, Spain.
Levels and areas of studies:
Postgraduate and doctoral studies.
Who can participate ?:
Latin Americans and Hispanics who are studying at the Ibero-American Universities associated with the AUIP (see list of Associated Universities).
The endowment of the scholarship:
- Mode 1: Scholarships to cover international transfers for an amount of 1,400 euros
- Mode 2: Scholarships for expenses derived from the international transfer for an amount of 1,000 euros, in case the trip/stay was already financed by another means or the applicant so prefers.
Instructions to apply:
To make the request it is necessary to register as a user through the link:
Once the user is created, the system will send a confirmation message to
the interested party’s email with a link to continue the registration process. Next, you must
follow the steps that the application itself will indicate: enter personal data, data
of the stay you intend to make, etc.
After the process has started, the interested party will be able to access, whenever they wish, their request and correct errors. This will be possible as long as the request is not sent and before the end of the term. Once the request is sent, no changes can be made.
Until June 21, 2021