Federation University Offers Undergraduate or Master’s Scholarship in Various Areas for successful international students.
Federation University was established in 1870 and is a public research university. It offers a variety of degree programs that help applicants develop the enormous knowledge and skills that are needed in today’s competitive world. The institution is considered one of the largest and fastest-growing universities in the nation. It is focused on student teaching and driven by the research necessary for a successful career that is grounded in lifelong learning.
- The scholarship offers 16% tuition of the total program tuition fees.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
Sponsor: Federation University
- Acceptable Course (s): Bachelor’s or Master’s program in the following subject areas: Bachelor of Business, Commerce, or Information Technology Master of Business Administration, Professional Accounting, Technology, Project Management Engineering, Engineering Technology, Master of Engineering Technology.
- Applicants must be enrolled in semester 1,2 or summer semester.
- Applicants must have a student visa.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or graduate program.
- To apply for this educational award, candidates must enter the bachelor’s or master’s courses. Students will be automatically evaluated for the programs.
- At the time of admission, the university will ask you to present your academic transcripts, proof of language ability, and a copy of your passport with the curriculum vitae.
- Applicants must meet the English language entry requirements: General Academic IELTS 6.0, no band less than 6.0, or equivalent.