A joint master Degree scholarships are provided by the Erasmus Mundus in the field of Nuclear Physics for academic year 2018 to 2019. This scholarship is to give opportunity to excellent students with potentials to pursue Masters in their desire of interest in Physics. Focus and emphasis are given in areas of Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, etc. interested in acquiring quality postgraduate training in fields related to Nuclear Physics.
This scholarship is a two-year course program for Nuclear physics and will be taken in the Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, etc. interested in acquiring quality postgraduate training in fields related to Nuclear Physics.
Applicants must not forget to submit all entry requirements before the due date on January 19, 2018. This is only available in the Masters Programme. And awarded in Nuclear Physics. Scholarship grants will include the following perks:
• Tuition fees.
• Additional activities: internships and specialised common courses
• Academics and invited experts’ mobility.
• NuPhys EMJMD Administrative assistants and office supplies.
• NuPhys Consortium Committee meetings.
• Website design and maintenance.
• Report of the NuPhys E+ EMJMD edition.
• Master Thesis examinations.
There will 25 students who will generously receive the grant amounting to 6000 EUR but some requesting countries will be based upon the consortium allocated costs.
Download the following documents before the admission process as part of the application procedure:
• Template of application
• Template for admission/rejection
• Templates for Student Agreements
• Student contractual duties, including in this case: legalised staying in Europe, fully participate in the programme, compliance with all universities regulations and payment of the registration fees.
• Student Book
Scholarships can be taken from among the EU member countries EU Member States, EEA-EFTA States (Iceland, Liechtenstein & Norway), Turkey and the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM)
More information can be seen through link http://master.us.es/nuphysjmd/.