The University of Swansea Offers Scholarship International Ph.D. in Physics, Optics Base Rheological Approaches for international students successful. The academic year 2021-2022.
Swansea University is a world-class institution of higher education with a reputation for academic excellence, ranked among the top 30 universities in the UK and among the top 251-300 universities in the world. The institution promotes freedom and places great importance on critical thinking. Swansea students are resilient in the face of global difficulties and can adapt to a changing work environment. It is dedicated to the mental health and well-being of students and offers a variety of student support services.
- The scholarship offers to cover the cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,609. International candidates will be required to cover the difference between the UK and international tuition fees.
- Additional funds of up to £3,000 will also be available for research expenses.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Eligible course or subject: Doctorate in Optical-Based Rheological Approaches
- Candidates must have a minimum of top first-class honors in Medical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Nanomedicine, or Physics.
- Candidates should have prior knowledge of the underlying principles of rheology and preferably (but not essential) some evidence of exposure to a medical-related topic. Experience using MATLAB (or similar platforms) is highly desirable.
- Candidates must register on the university’s research application form for this scholarship program.
- Candidates should apply, complete, and send the following documents to Professor Karl Hawkins by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV; Certificates and academic records
- Entry requirements for individual courses can vary widely. If you are currently studying for qualifications outside the UK or have a qualification outside the UK, you must obtain a suitable equivalent to enter Swansea University courses.
- Students must have IELTS 6.5 overall with 5.5+ in each component to meet the application point.
Application Deadline: 08/13/2021