Are you interested in pursuing your education in the United Kingdom with a scholarship that covers all of your costs? As a matter of fact, Swansea University is currently providing international students with the opportunity to get a grant that covers the total cost of their materials engineering doctoral program.
This scholarship is open to students from any country in the world, and those who are chosen to get it will receive a yearly salary of £15,609 in addition to their tuition fees and any other associated costs.
About Scholarship Provider
Both the caliber of its teaching staff and the level of contentment experienced by its student body have earned Swansea University a stellar reputation in recent years as it approaches its centennial anniversary in 2020. Both of the university’s campuses are situated within a few hundred meters of the water’s edge and are easily accessible. The Singleton Park Campus of Swansea University was founded in 1920. It is situated in the middle of Swansea and is encircled by acres of parkland. It provides students with breathtaking views of the bay. The year 2015 marked the beginning of building on the brand-new Bay Campus, which will boast its very own private beach when it is finished. There are three academic faculties that give students from more than one hundred different nations the option to engage in undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. These students come from all over the world to study at this university. The Institution is a university that places a significant emphasis on research that is directed toward the development of answers to issues that are prevalent on a global basis. Roughly ninety percent of their research is considered to be either “world-leading” or “internationally good” in terms of the impact that it has on society. Students pursuing the majority of degrees are given the opportunity to do work internships or integrated years in the industry during their studies.
Additionally, the Swansea Employability Academy, which has received numerous accolades, provides free career advice and opportunities. The University is committed to achieving its aim of providing all first-year students with the option to either study or find job in a nation other than the United States of America. Swansea University is the kind of educational establishment that goes out of its way to treat its students with respect and friendliness, and it also sets a high importance on the education they receive there. It is highly renowned for having a robust social scene due to the fact that it has an active students’ union in addition to having 170 different clubs and organizations to choose from. It is widely acknowledged that Swansea is the cultural and entertainment hub of South West Wales, and the city is home to a bustling nightlife scene that is tailored to meet the requirements of students. Both a meet-and-greet service at Heathrow Airport and an orientation that lasts for the entirety of one week are provided by Swansea University in order to ease the transition that students must make into the community in which they will be living.
The English Language Training Service provides individualized instruction and instruction in a range of pre-sessional classes throughout the course of the academic year. These classes are offered in addition to general English language instruction. International@CampusLife is the name of a permanent office that can be found on every campus, and its main mission is to serve international students in any way possible. They provide assistance, direction, and advice to international students on a variety of topics, including visas, money, and welfare, and they do it in a number of different settings. Residential Services is responsible for providing accommodations for around 4,500 students. In order to ensure that first-year undergraduate and postgraduate students have access to university housing, their housing applications must be received by the 31st of June. A distance of four kilometers separates the main Singleton Campus from the campus’s largest building, which contains more than one thousand individual rooms. The vast majority of locations provide a combination of standard rooms and rooms with private toilets for the purpose of housing all of the pupils.
Provision of Housing for the Students The university is in charge of running Swansea, which offers students help in locating private rental accommodations and organises shared housing for those students who live in the city. In addition, the University of Swansea gives its students the opportunity to live in communal housing. Swansea, which is the second largest city in Wales and is recognized for the rich cultural atmosphere that it provides, is where the establishment can be found. Swansea is the location of the establishment. Swansea University is a very desirable option for potential students from other nations, in large part due to the university’s attractive waterfront campuses. Swansea University is the first and only dual-campus university in Wales to achieve the Green Flag Status Award for both of its campuses, making it the first and only dual-campus university in the United Kingdom to receive this accolade.
A gain in research income that is equivalent to or greater than 70 percent has been seen over the course of the past decade at Swansea University, which is frequently listed as one of the most research-intensive universities in the United States. College of Engineering, College of Arts and Humanities, College of Human and Health Sciences, Hillary Rodham Clinton School of Law, School of Management, Swansea University Medical School, College of Science, and The college, Swansea University are the eight colleges that make up the university, which has campuses in both Singleton Park and Bay. Swansea University is the only college in the United States named after a former first lady. There is a college that is part of the university that is known as Swansea University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Swansea University
Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: £15,609
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: International Students
This scholarship will provide financial support equal to an annual stipend of £15,609 for a total of three years, in addition to covering the total cost of tuition fees in the UK. There is also the possibility of additional funding for research expenses.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Candidates are expected to hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade point average of 2.1, and preferably a master’s degree with a merit rating (or the non-UK equivalent as determined by Swansea University) in the field of chemistry, materials science, or materials engineering. Please see the following links for information particular to your country: Country-specific Information for European Applicants 2019 and Country-specific Information for International Applicants 2019.
- Requirements for the English Language: If applicable, an IELTS score of 6.5 overall (with at least 5.5 in each individual component), or another equivalent that is recognized by Swansea. You may get more information on the English Language admittance policy at Swansea University right here.
- Because of limitations placed on the available cash, this award is only available to students residing in the United Kingdom or the European Union. EU Students are need to meet certain eligibility requirements in order to be considered for the EU Transitional Bursary Scheme.
- Note: If you are holding a degree from a country other than the United Kingdom, please visit the degree comparisons on the Swansea University website to determine if you are eligible.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the web-link to the scholarship(s) you are interested in if you have any doubts regarding your academic or fee eligibility based on the information provided above.
The CISM PhD Scholarships In Materials Engineering At Swansea University For International Students, UK 2022 is open to all International Students
Curtin University’s reliability and trustworthiness as a location where students can pursue their academic goals, professional ambitions, and personal growth will be bolstered by this scholarship. Students from all around the world can pursue their dreams at Curtin University and benefit from a world-class education. In order to accept students from outside of Australia, Curtin offers the Merit Fellowship.
- In order to apply, please ensure that your application is completed electronically and includes the following information:
- Please pick the Materials Engineering, Ph.D., Full-time, 3 Year, and July start date for your course choice.
In the event that you have already submitted an application for the program described above, the application system may issue a warning notice and prevent application. If this occurs, please send an email to email@example.com, where staff members will be happy to assist you in submitting your application.
- Please select 2022 as your beginning year Funding (page 8) – If you are asked, “Are you supporting your own studies?” choose the option “No.” If you are asked, “Name of Individual or organization providing funds for study?” input “RS85 – MVD FSE.”
When applying for the scholarship, it is the obligation of the applicant to provide all of the above information precisely. Please take note that applications that are received without any of the above information listed will not be considered for the award of the scholarship.
- It is necessary to submit a separate application for each every Swansea University-led research scholarship award; submissions that list more than one Swansea University-led research scholarship award will not be taken into consideration.
- You are REQUIRED to upload the following papers as part of your application to be submitted online (please do not send these materials through email):
- Certificates of degrees earned and academic transcripts (if you are currently studying for a degree, screenshots of your grades to date are sufficient)
A cover letter that includes a “Supplementary Personal Statement,” in which you explain why the position is an especially good fit for your abilities and expertise, as well as how you intend to advance the project.
Two references, either academic or from former employers, must be on letterhead or use the reference form provided by Swansea University. Please take note that we are unable to consider any references that have been sent to us that cite private email addresses such as Hotmail. When providing a reference, referees should include the email address associated with their place of employment.
Documentation demonstrating compliance with the English Language requirement (if applicable).
If you have any questions, you may get in touch with Professor Paul Meredith by sending an email to Paul.firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline for CISM PhD Scholarships In Materials Engineering At Swansea University For International Students, UK 2022 Is 22 June 2022.