It gives us great pleasure to announce that the University of Alabama will be offering its Foundation in Excellence International Freshman Automatic Merit Scholarships in the United States of America beginning with the academic year 2022-2023. The application period has now begun.
This scholarship is open to any and all interested overseas students who have their sights set on pursuing an undergraduate degree at the University of Alabama and intend to enroll in one of the university’s programs. To be eligible for consideration for this $15,000 grant, the applicants need to have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and an ACT/SAT composite score of 29 or 1330.
About the Scholarship:
The University of Alabama, which was founded in 1820, is a public research university that is widely recognized for being both the largest and the oldest university in the state of Alabama. In the year 1831, the first classes were held at the institution. It has affiliations to some of the most prestigious organizations in the world, including the Oak Ridge Associated Universities, the University of Alabama System, and the Universities Research Association. William Nicholas, a well-known architect, is responsible for the design and construction of the university’s physical facilities. He is well-known for the efforts he made toward the construction of the Alabama State Capitol building and the Chris Episcopal Church in Tuscaloosa. Both of these buildings may be found in Tuscaloosa.
The total area of the campus encompasses 1,970 acres of land. On the campus, there are approximately 297 different structures. It offers all of the amenities that are necessary for the pupils to have. The students may also make use of the lodging facility if they so choose. The management authorities of the university are responsible for the excellent upkeep and administration of the campus’s physical infrastructure. The premises are used for the organization of a wide variety of university-sponsored activities, including contests, festivals, and quizzes. The campus is located in close proximity to a number of well-known eateries and cafes. In addition to that, pharmacies and shops selling stationery can be found in the area immediately surrounding the school. The university is located in close proximity to numerous public transportation options. The pupils benefit from a clean, green, and quiet learning environment provided by the campus, which is noted for its cleanliness and greenery.
Both undergraduate and graduate degree programs are available to students at this educational establishment. The undergraduate program has around 33,305 students enrolled, while the postgraduate program has approximately 5,258 students enrolled. There are a total of 38,563 students currently enrolled at the university. The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools is the body that is responsible for the accreditation of the university. Students learn under the direction of instructors who have a lot of teaching expertise. There are thirteen distinct academic units that make up the curriculum. The College of Arts and Sciences, the College of Communication and Information Sciences, the College of Engineering, the College of Law, the College of Nursing, and the College of Human Environmental Sciences are some of the most prestigious academic institutions on campus. Students are given the opportunity to learn about the research initiatives in conjunction with the faculty members. The study of engineering is a significant portion of the institution’s curriculum. Over the course of its history, the institution has seen a dramatic increase in the number of students enrolled there.
Mark Childress, who is known as a famous author, Jean Cox, who is known as an opera singer, Borden Deal, who is known as a novelist, Tim Early, who is known as a poet, Winston Groom, who is known as the writer of the book “Forest Gump,” James M. Fail, who is known as the chairman of Bluebonnet Savings Bank, May Hyman Lesser, who is known as a medical illustrator, Harper Lee, who is known as the Pul (President of Russell Manufacturing Company).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Alabama
Scholarship Country: United States of America
Scholarship Worth: $15,000
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
The University of Alabama will provide a scholarship of $15,000 to the students who are chosen as winners for their undergraduate studies.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Students from countries not listed here are welcome to submit an application.
- Eligible Courses and Subjects Students may submit an application for any undergraduate degree program of their choosing that is offered by the University of Alabama.
- Qualifications Required to Apply: In order for the applicants to be considered, they are required to fulfill all of the following and stated criteria:
- The applicants are required to have a score of 29 on the ACT or 1330-1350 on the SAT, or a score of 30-36 on the ACT or 1360-1600 on the SAT.
- The applicants need to have a grade point average that is between 3.00 and 3.49 or more than 3.50.
Swansea University in the United Kingdom is offering a fully-funded scholarship to Bertarelli Foundation International Ph.D. students for the academic year 2022-2023. For overseas students, the scholarship is a means of encouraging them to continue their studies in marine ecology in the Western Indian Sea.
The Foundation in Excellence International Freshman Automatic Merit Scholarships in USA is open to all International Students
- The application process requires prospective students to submit their information using the university’s online portal. Every overseas student who is eligible for the scholarship and submits an application will be taken into consideration.
- Documentation to Back It Up: The university requires the following documents to be presented by the students as part of their enrollment requirements:
- A duplicate of the passport
- Relevant visa and immigration documents
- The official transcript from the high school
- Admission Requirements In order for the applicants to be eligible for consideration for admission at UA, they must satisfy the standards established for international students.
- In order to fulfill this requirement, students are required to submit their scores from one or more of the following English language competence tests:
- a score of 79 or higher on the TOEFL iBT
- a score of 550 or higher on the TOEFL paper-based exam
- a score of 8.5 or higher on the TOEFL Essentials exam
- IELTS score of 6.0 or higher, if possible.
- a score of 54 or above on the Pearson’s Test of English
- a score of 110 or higher on the Duolingo English Test.
- IB Literature, Higher Level and Standard Level, ultimate grade of 4 or higher
- IB Language and Literature (SL and HL) with a final grade of four or above.
- English Language A or English Language AS Final grade somewhere in the range of A to E
The application deadline for the Foundation in Excellence International Freshman Automatic Merit Scholarships in USA Is 1st November 2022.