Established in 1933, Olshan Foundation Solutions offers home services that include foundation repair, basement repair & waterproofing, crawl space repair & waterproofing, and drainage to customers across the United States. We pride ourselves on offering state-of-the-art technology, coupled with an investigative approach towards home repair that leads to a long-lasting solution.
As a leader in the foundation repair industry, Olshan Foundation Solutions understands the importance of investing in the future. To demonstrate this support, we offer the Olshan Building Strong Foundations Scholarship to qualifying candidates. The scholarship, for the sum of $1,000, is open to students pursuing a degree from an accredited University. The scholarship is granted for a year at a time, but winners may reapply on an annual basis.
- US students who are 16 years of age or older are encouraged to apply for our scholarships. High school students, undergraduate students, master’s degree students, and adult learners are all encouraged to apply.
- Students enrolled (or committed to attend) a two year, four year, or graduate program at an accredited United States University are eligible
- Official transcripts that confirm a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Successful completion of the application form, written essay, and video submission (submit to our Facebook page)
- Financial situation and/or monetary awards previous scholarships have no bearing on this scholarship award.
- Applications must be mailed. There will be no acceptance of online transcripts or essays.
Requirements must be met for this scholarship before being selected as the winning candidate. As it is thoroughly explained applications must be mailed in not sent via online or email.
How to Apply
While the scholarship needs to be updated for 2022, there is the correct information on the eligibility section that students should follow.
The reward has varied but most recipients have received $1,500 that will go towards tuition costs.
The deadline date is August 12, 2022.
This is a recurring and annual scholarship. The company that offers this scholarship is currently re-working its website to update the scholarship information.