15 Ph.D. positions will be loaded with an attention on migration and exile. The Ph.D. students will be prepared through an organized and far-reaching program. The accomplices occupied with the project will work firmly together, with each of the accomplices regulating no less than one research project. Every single individual task will have a length of three years and the beginning time specialists (ESR) will be enlisted as Ph.D. students at the host organization. The Ph.D. students won’t just take in the hypothesis yet will increase the direct involvement of worldwide versatility themselves, as all students will take secondments to one of the other accomplice colleges and establishments, and in addition to accomplice organizations all through Europe.
GLOMO’s want is to make work portability more effective and useful for all gatherings engaged with a request to handle expanding work and aptitude deficiencies in the EU.
Candidates of all nationalities are qualified for this program and awarded in the field offered by the university.
Candidates must meet after criteria:
- Candidates have an applicable college degree (graduate degree or equal), e.g. in Business Administration, Business Psychology, Sociology, Economics, Political Sciences, Economic Geography or related fields.
- Candidates have an astounding capability in the English dialect.
- The applications that are finished, in English and organized appropriately, have been named as required (SURNAME.pdf; please note that students must avoid unique characters) and that have been submitted before the due date on 28 February 2018 will be viewed as qualified.
- The positions are available to all nationalities.
- Candidates are an Early-Stage Researcher (ESR),
- Applicants should be in the initial four years (full-time comparable research experience) of Applicants explore vocation at the season of enrollment by the host association and have not been granted a doctoral degree.
- Full-time comparable research encounter is estimated from the date when Applicants got the degree qualifying Applicants for setting out on a doctorate, regardless of whether a doctorate was never begun or imagined.