The Fisher College of Business of Ohio State University Offers Scholarship Master MBA for international students successful.
Ohio State University’s Fisher College is ranked 72nd globally in Financials prestigious Global MBA Ranking, ensuring the quality of its MBA program.
On average, 75% of our full-time MBA students receive some form of merit-based funding, consisting of scholarships, graduate assistantships, and/or scholarships. Each admitted student is automatically reviewed for funding consideration.
Candidates who apply early receive priority consideration for awards.
About the school
The Ohio State University is a public research institution that was founded in 1870, in Columbus, Ohio.
It offers more than 160 academic programs spanning the following colleges and schools: Faculty of Dentistry, Education and Human Ecology, Engineering, Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, Medicine, Nursing, Optometry, Pharmacy, Business and Law, Public Health, Social Work, Veterinary Medicine, Arts and Sciences, Graduate School and School of Public Affairs.
However, Ohio State University has become the third largest university campus in the United States and, along with its main campus in Columbus, Ohio State, it also operates regional campuses in Lima, Mansfield, Marion, Newark, and Wooster.
Additionally, the university has academic affiliations with the Ohio University System, AAU, BTAA, ORAU, APLU, Universities 21 sports affiliations with NCAA Division I and the Big Ten Conference.
College students are nicknamed Buckeyes and the mascot is called Brutus Buckeye. Its official website https://www.osu.edu/
Basically, the university has an extensive program of student activities with more than 1,000 student organizations; intercollegiate sports, club and recreation programs; student media organizations and publications, fraternities and sororities.
The Ohio State campus is a mix of traditional, modern, and postmodern styles. OSU operates the 18th largest university research library in North America with a combined collection of more than 18 million volumes.
The university also has eight branches in off-campus research facilities, regional campuses, and a book depository near campus.
In 1916, Ohio State became the first Ohio university to be a member of the Association of American Universities and is currently the only public university in Ohio among the 60 members of the organization.
Title to Receive: Master’s Degree
Place of Study: United States
Offeror: Fisher College of Business
Language(s) of instruction: English
Application Limit: 12/05/2021
Countries that can apply:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Asian countries
- African countries and more.
- The scholarship offers total tuition exemption for two years Monthly stipend of $ 1,435
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- The scholarship is awarded on academic merit.
- Applicants must prove high academic performance during their undergraduate career (GPA higher 3.3, equivalent to higher 85/100).
- Applicants must have command of the English language and certify it with a TOEFL result higher than 100 internet base or 600 in paper base.
- Applicants must have work experience, leadership attitude, Essays and Letters of recommendation.
- Information for international students, including scholarships https://fisher.osu.edu/graduate/ftmba/admissions/tuition-funding
- Information for admission requirements: https://fisher.osu.edu/graduate/international-applicants
- Answers to frequently asked questions: http://fisher.osu.edu/ftmba/admissions/faq/