Research-related Sciences Po University awards scholarships in conjunction with the Emile Boutmy program. This organization offers undergraduate and master’s scholarships to the best international students who demonstrate excellent academic levels.
The Emile Boutmy Foundation’s main objective is to instill the necessary knowledge in students, in such a way that they are capable of making decisions and leadership positions before companies in the public or private sector.
Science Po International Scholarships offers different financial support options to gain professional experience and prepare students for their bright future. Students will also have the opportunity to attend summer courses. Science Po’s mission is to spread knowledge for future leaders.
Studying in France on a scholarship would help students enlighten their minds, experience a multicultural place, broaden their horizons, and transform their society. All international students with excellent grades and superior profiles would be selected for Science Po’s Emile Boutmy Scholarships to study in France.
Details of the Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2022 in France
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Sciences Po University, France.
Levels and areas of studies:
Undergraduate and Master’s degrees in the fields offered by the university.
- International matters
- Public affairs
- Management and Innovation
- Urban School
Who can participate ?:
International Students who meet the basic admission requirements.
The value of the scholarship:
Students who enroll in the first year of the program at Sciences Po will receive an Emile Boutmy scholarship with different funding options:
- An exemption from tuition fees for the undergraduate program of 13,000 euros/year for the three years along with a scholarship of 5,000 euros/year for the cost of the stay.
- Exemption from tuition fees for the undergraduate program of 8,800 euros per year for the three years.
- Exemption from tuition fees for the undergraduate program of 3,600 euros per year for the three years.
- A tuition fee waiver for the undergraduate program of 6,000 euros per year for three years.
Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2022 for Masters in France
Students who enroll in the first year of the program at Sciences Po will have two different options thanks to the Emile Boutmy scholarship:
- Tuition of 12,200 euros per year for 2 years to students enrolled in the master’s program.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Apply for admission to any undergraduate or master’s program within the university.
- Only students who have never completed studies or courses within the European Union can apply.
- At the time of applying to the Emile-Boutmy scholarship program, you should not be benefited from other types of scholarships or financial aid.
- Scholarships are not awarded automatically, the student must register online, fill out the form, in addition to indicating their desire to apply for the undergraduate or master’s degree application.
- Applicant must be medically fit.
- Candidates with excellent academic qualifications will be given priority.
- The applicant must mention the reason for the scholarship on the admission application form.
- Candidates applying for the scholarship for undergraduate studies must have all previous academic records and certificates.
- Candidates applying for the master’s scholarship must have a bachelor’s or equivalent degree, academic transcripts, and certificates.
- Priority will be given to students who have participated in community and social service activities.
Instructions to apply:
Undergraduate Scholarships 2021 until February 15, 2022
Masters Scholarships 2021 until November 30, 2021