Country Scholarship will be offered for the deserving international students who will be commencing their master’s degree at the University of Edinburg in partnership with the Moray House School of Education and Sport in the United Kingdom for the academic year of 2022-2023. Five deserving international students will be given an opportunity to fund their education and further their studies.
Scholarship Provider: University of Edinburg
Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
About the Provider:
The University of Edinburg in the United Kingdom provides quality education and offers different courses and subjects for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. The university accepts every international student and brings more opportunities by offering various scholarships to local and international students. The university makes an assurance to help students develop their skills and knowledge that they may be able to use in their future careers and goals. Becoming a leader through their chosen field courses can be achieved, as the university’s mission is to inspire, create and develop everyone’s knowledge.
Course Level: Masters Degree
- MSc Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- MSc Comparative Education and International Development
- MSc Strength and Conditioning
- MSc Dance Science and Education
- MSc Sport Policy, Management, and International Development
- MSc Education
- MSc Physical Activity for Health
- MSc Inclusive Education
- MSc Performance Psychology
- MSc Language and Intercultural Communication
- MSc Outdoor Environmental and Sustainability Education
- MSc Language Education
- MSc Outdoor Education
The eligible international countries will be listed as followed:
- Middle East Countries
- Southeast Asia
The eligible students who will be applying for the scholarship must check the eligibility criteria before furthering their application process. The eligibility criteria given by the university are:
- The students must have a 2.1 minimum or first UK undergraduate degree or must be equivalent to the international grading system.
- Holding an offer for the conditional or unconditional eligibility program.
- The students who can demonstrate engagement towards their education, the students must be a benefit in society, the students who will bring more knowledge and positive impact that will influence some students to focus on their learnings and share their experience.
To be able to apply for the scholarship, the eligible international student must be able to be admitted at the university in a master’s degree program. The students are required to submit the following documents along with their application such as:
- Students CV
- Transcript of Records
- Passport Copy
- An IELTS score of 6.5
Five international students will be awarded up to $13,800 that will be covering their educational funds. The recipient of the awards will be notified after being selected by the scholarship committee.
Application Deadline and submission
The deadline for the scholarship application is until May 23, 2022, and will be offered annually by the university intended for specific international students only.