The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan calls foreign students for full-time studying on Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD-level educational programs in Kazakhstan higher education institutions.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Calls for foreign applicants, including persons of Kazakh nationality who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan for full-time studying under Bachelor, Master and PhD educational programs. Admissions operator is Bologna process and academic mobility center MES RK.
- An international certificate confirming the possession of a foreign language by a person for whom these languages are native is not required.
How to Apply
- Applicants should attach scanned copies of the following documents: Bachelor / Master degree
- Copy of identification document.
- Copy of document on previous level of education (with transcript) (notarized translation into Kazakh or Russian or English).
- Motivational essay in Kazakh or Russian or English.
- Letter of recommendation in Kazakh or Russian or English from the educational organization in which the applicant studied, or from the employer.
- Medical certificate for studying abroad, as well as a medical certificate about the absence of a human immunodeficiency virus (HIV infection) and AIDS diseases issued by an official health authority of the candidate’s country of residence.
- Invitation letter from Kazakhstan university (if available).
The scholarship covers: – the full cost of tuition fees, – monthly allowance, depending on the academic progress.
The scholarship DOES NOT COVER: – travel costs; – accommodation expenses; – visa, medical insurance expenses.
July 19, 2021 this is the deadline for this year, however this is an annual full tuition scholarship that can be applied each year, July 19th.