This scholarship is specific for international students who may be graduating from a high school located in the state of Maine. The University of Maine offers a strong traditional education at an affordable price. This university is one of New England’s premier universities. They help students create success stories — with a wide variety of programs and opportunities — and the university does so with world-class faculty members, internationally recognized research, first-rate facilities, and a friendly, and safe atmosphere.
Eligibility & Requirements
- All applicants must have a passport ID or a student visa.
- All applicants must be from another country and attending a school in Maine.
- Applicants can be studying any field to apply.
How to Apply
- Complete one of this three applications: the Common Application, the UMaine Mobile Application or the ApplyMaine Application.
- All applicants must submit transcripts of all previous secondary/high school or university work.
- An English language proficiency test is required.
- All applicants must submit a copy of their passport ID page and submit via e-mail to email@example.com.
The reward is $12,000 for one year.
Deadline & Annual
Priority application deadline for this scholarship to be considered is February 1, 2022 for fall semester (August) and November 1, 2022 for spring semester (January).
This is an annual scholarship that has a Spring and Fall open window to submit applications.