CEU is accredited in the United States, Austria, and Hungary, and offers English-language bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs in the social sciences, the humanities, law, management, and public policy. Located in the heart of Central Europe — in Vienna and Budapest — CEU has a distinct academic and intellectual focus, combining the comparative study of the region’s historical, cultural, and social diversity with a global perspective on good governance, sustainable development, and social transformation.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Students must hold a bachelor’s (or higher) degree with a 3.0 GPA or equivalent within the suggested field that is considered an appropriate professional experience.
- Fields of study: economics, statistics, science, computer science, mathematics, and engineering.
- Students must hold a quantitative GMAT score of 45 or GRE score of 154.
- Or students can take the CEU Math Test online, right after applying for the scholarship.
- International students need a Hungarian permit or visa.
How to Apply
First, applicants will need to register before applying online. Documents that will be needed from every applicant will be Academic Writing Submission(s), Letters of Recommendation, Academic Records, Curriculum Vitae or Resume, Proof of English Proficiency, Standard Test Scores (GRE, GMAT, etc.), and a Completed CEU Application Form. Students will need all of their standard papers such as transcripts and letters of recommendation.
The total reward is a full-tuition scholarship which in Hungary adds up to $12,000 for y years.
Deadline & Annual
This is an annual scholarship, the deadline ends each February 1st. The next closing window for application is February 1st, 2022.