The University of Montreal Offers Undergraduate or Master’s Waiver Scholarship in Various Areas, for international students. The award is open for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Established in 1878, the University of Montreal is a public research institution of higher education in the province of Quebec in Canada. It has more than 650 undergraduate and graduate programs for students. While studying at this university, students can get the best educational environment with the best faculties in the world. UdeM offers job opportunities for students after the study period.
- The scholarship offers an exemption grant that varies according to the excellence of the academic record. The fellow could receive an amount ranging from $ 2,000 to $ 11,998 for 30 credits per academic year.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must be international students and have received an offer of admission to a study program offered at UdeM.
- Applicants must have a valid study permit.
- Applicants must maintain their full-time student status without unauthorized interruptions during their study program.
- All interested candidates must be admitted to the corresponding program and then complete an application form.
- All candidates must present documents such as prequalification title, copies of academic records and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of the passport.
- Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- Language requirements vary depending on the course for which you are applying for the award. However, you can provide certificates of the following qualification to demonstrate your proficiency in English: IELTS and TOEFL.