Methodist University offers Presidential Scholarships to entering international students who meet admissions criteria. This scholarship program is applicable only to students enrolled full-time (twelve semester hours or more) in the regular academic (day) program. Renewal of the scholarship cannot be extended beyond the eighth (8th) semester of college-level work, and is based upon maintaining a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0 and Satisfactory Academic Progress at Methodist University.
Methodist College International Merit Scholarship Awards, Malaysia 2021-22 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Diploma level programs in the field of all subjects taught at Methodist College.
- International students can apply.
- All study fields are accepted as well.
- Must present Certified True Copy of Examination Results.
- Must show all important documents if an international student, photo copy passport, application of acceptance, and school grades.
- Must have a GPA of 2.0.
- Enrolled in a full-time program and below the age of 25 before the date of application.
- Only SPM / IGCSE / UEC / A-Level / AUSMAT results received within 2 years from the commencement date are accepted.
- Allowed to combine results from different examination boards and multiple sittings if there are no overlapping subjects and within a 12-month period.
- Scholarship offer is considered null and void if the student fails to meet the minimum entry requirement as set by the MOE in their actual results.
- Students can only be on 1 scholarship or financial aid at a time, whichever is higher.
How to Apply
The application is provided through the link, and this is the up to date 2021/2022 application that will need to be sent in and filled out properly.
The Merit Scholarship ranges from $10,500 – $13,500 per year and is offered at the time a student applies to the college at the discretion of the International Programs. The Merit Scholarship for commuter students ranges from $8,750 – $11,500 per year. Minimum of 66 points on TOEFL (computer based) and 6 on IELTS is required.
The deadline is for November 2021, be sure to have those applications in before then for the 2022 school year to commence.
This is an annual scholarship that happens and is awarded each year.