The Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation was set up by Mr. Indoo Shivdasani, a Cambridge educated, highly successful businessman who firmly believed that the young should study abroad to fully develop their capacity. Indoo Shivdasani & his wife, Lakshmi, thus set up the “Inlaks” Shivdasani foundation that has been sending young Indians to study abroad since 1976.
Scholarships for University Courses: Scholarships (of not more than USD 1,00,000) are granted at the top American, European and UK institutions for funding requirements including tuition fees. If your tuition fee + living expenses are going to exceed USD 1,00,000, then you must show proof that you can cover your extra costs on your own.
Eligibility & Requirements
- This scholarship is open to all Indian citizens that are residents India.
- Indian citizens who hold a good undergraduate degree from a recognized university outside India, must have resided continuously and been employed or been studying in India, for at least two years at the time of applications.
- The main essential is that all applicants must have admission or an offer letter to a highly ranked institution and the course chosen.
- The Foundation does not give scholarships in the following subjects: Engineering, Computer Science, Business Studies, Medicine, Public Health, Fashion Design, Music and Film Animation.
- Candidates must be under 30 years of age as of 1 July, in the year of application.
How to Apply
- Present evidence of admission to a university or a course, and a full detail of the institutes financial requirement.
- Must present evidence of outstanding achievement in extra-curricular activities.
- Applicants must not send copies of academic certificates along with the application forms. They will be necessary later on.
- Applications will need to be sent through the mail to the registered address:
Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation
C/o Inlaks India Foundation
86/87 Atlanta Nariman Point
This reward does not extend $100,000 but covers full tuition and all fees that apply.
Deadline & Annual
The open window to submit applications is January 10, 2022 and the closing window or deadline is April 15, 2022. This is a annual scholarship that can be applied too each year.