ASML is fully aware of the need for technical skills in the industry. Financial assistance for both years of their Master’s degree, a personal mentor, and the option to engage in a professional development program that prepares them for life after graduation are all provided to recipients. In exchange, ASML requests that all scholarship students complete a Technology Ambassador project throughout the course of their scholarship. In other words, you should share your interest for technology and science with a specific target group of your choosing. For example, you may give guest lectures at high schools, upload science-related films to You Tube, or work on a technological project with poor youngsters.
About the Scholarship:
The University of Twente, located in the Netherlands, was established in 1961. As a result, the university has come to be recognized as an institution that encourages both its students and its faculty to reach their full potential. The Executive Board is in charge of the overall management and operations of the university, as well as the development of new initiatives. President Magnificus, Vice President Magnificus, and Rector Magnificus are the three most important members of the board of trustees. Faculty boards are in charge of overseeing the work of the various members of the faculty as a whole. The University Council, which is in continual communication with the Executive Board, is another important entity to observe. There is a Students Union at the university that is in charge of putting together all policies that pertain to students in general. Bachelor’s and postgraduate programs in education are offered by the university’s education departments at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. The University of Twente has collaborated on some significant projects in the past while also maintaining close ties with its alumni community. The Delft University of Technology, Wageningen University, and Eindhoven University are among the important cooperation in this area. They have even established a number of student exchange programs and internship programs with universities all around the world, which allow their students to get a more global perspective and understanding of a variety of subjects, as well as more knowledge. The university provides many lucrative work opportunities to eligible people, together with an attractive compensation package and the possibility to grow and enhance their talents. If necessary, the university can also provide customized job offers. Annual bonuses, sabbatical leave, on-campus sports opportunities, extensive vacation time, insurance coverage, and other advantages are available to employees at the University of Twente. The university has taken the initiative to stay in touch with their alumni and to urge them to become active members of their alumni groups, which they call alumni groups. Several students who have graduated from the university have gone on to become well-known and successful in their respective fields of endeavor. Some of the most well-known alumni of the University of Twente include Jos Benschop, Senior Vice-President-Technology at ASML, Joep Van Beurden, CEO of Kendrion N.V. and Lid Raad van Toezicht Universiteit Twent, and Jos Benschop, Senior Vice-President-Technology at ASML. Among those honored are Geert-Jan Bruinsma, the founder of Booking.com; Gerben Edelijn, the CEO of Thales Nederland B.V.; and Boet Kreiken, the CEO of KLM Cityhopper. The University of Twente is a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial institution. We do our research at research institutes that focus on nanotechnology, information technology, biomedical technology and technical medicine, sustainable energy and smart devices, governance, behavioural sciences, and geo-information science/earth observation, among other topics. The research institutes combine scientific quality with a keen eye for knowledge valorisation and societal applications, and they have a track record of developing successful spin-off companies. PhD programs, post-academic programs, and a variety of 21 bachelor’s and 30 master’s degree programs are available at the university in the fields of technology, behavioural and social sciences, and business administration. Our educational activities are characterized by an interdisciplinary approach as well as a project-oriented approach to learning.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Twente
Scholarship Country: Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: £10,000
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
The ASML Technology Scholarship will provide the following benefits to each student who is awarded:
- Financial assistance of EUR 5000.- per year for both years of the full-time master’s degree program is available.
- In this role, you will be paired with an ASML expert who will share their technical expertise and personal experiences with you, introduce you to ASML activities and specialists, and lead you through the process of developing your professional identity.
- a professional development program lasting two years This program offers a wide range of training courses and workshops to participants. You will get a diverse range of professional abilities that will give you a leg up on the competition in your chosen field.
Norway’s higher education system is made up of a mix of public and private institutions of higher learning. And Yes, Tuition expenses at public Norwegian institutions are waived for all students, regardless of where they come from or what their nationality is. This is an exceptional opportunity to acquire a degree. These are Tuition Free Universities In Norway where you can study and bag your desired degree.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- To be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- You are a student who has (almost) finished a BSc and wish to continue your studies at a Dutch university through an MSc program.
- have at least a 7.50 average grade point average or higher You must include your grade point average (GPA) in your application.
- have you supplemented your curriculum vitae with extracurricular activities?
- demonstrate a strong desire for personal growth and achievement
- please attach a resume with your contact information with your application
The University of Twente 2022 ASML Technology Scholarship for Masters is open to all International Students
- Interested in learning more and being qualified? To apply, visit the University of Twente’s website at www.asml.com.
- In case you have any questions ASML recommends that you visit their FAQ page at http://www.asml.com/scholarship for further information. For more information, please contact ASML via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Submit an Application: Applications for the scholarship must be submitted through the university’s technical master’s degree program before consideration can be considered. Following that, all candidates must submit an online application for the scholarship to the scholarship committee.
- Documents in Support of the Proposal: A current resume, a list of academic transcripts from the previous two years (with an average of at least 7.5 on a scale of 10), and evidence of extracurricular activities demonstrating initiative, drive, and entrepreneurship are required of all applicants.
- Admission Criteria: In order to be considered for admission, individuals must meet the academic entry requirements for the program they choose to pursue.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants from countries other than their native nation may frequently be required to meet strict English language requirements in order to be accepted into the university.
The application deadline for University of Twente 2022 ASML Technology Scholarship for Masters Is April 24, 2022. It is worthy of note that the University of Twente 2022 ASML Technology Scholarship for Masters is renewable every year.