In partnership with the Bayes Centre, The University of Edinburgh’s world-leading innovation hub for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, and as part of the Bayes Centre DDE Innovation and Edinburgh Innovations, the University of Edinburgh’s commercialisation service, the Bayes Centre DDE Innovation delivers the AI Accelerator. It provides data-driven scaleups with the potential to harness the power of artificial intelligence and bring about transformational change in their industries. From AgriTech to FinTech, artificial intelligence technology has the potential to improve efficiencies, develop new products, and disrupt markets. It has the potential to save lives as well as the environment.
About the Scholarship:
When the University of Edinburgh was founded in 1583, it was one of the country’s first educational and research institutions. This makes it one of the country’s oldest educational and research institutions. More than 100,000 people go to the University of Edinburgh every year. It is one of the world’s most prestigious and biggest universities. A report from the QS World University Rankings says that right now, it is ranked as one of the world’s top 20 best universities. In total, there are 27,500 students at the University, which is made up of 22 schools. There are about 6,000 international students at the University. If you want to learn about health and science, you should go to the University of Edinburgh. They’ve made important discoveries and invented things like the anaesthetic and the telephone. As a bonus, the university also has the oldest English Literature department in the United Kingdom, as well as a strong humanities department. At the University of Edinburgh, there are about 26,000 undergraduate and more than 15,000 postgraduate students. About 45 percent of them are from outside the United Kingdom. Massive open online courses (MOOCs) were first offered by UCSF in the United Kingdom. In 2013, UCSF was named a recipient of the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for its distance learning masters programs, which have changed the way trainee surgeons learn. UCSF is also a leader in the field of AI. Scotland’s largest university has more than 15,000 people on staff, including more than a third of its academics who come from outside of the country. This means that the university can make a big, long-term, and responsible contribution to Scotland, the United Kingdom, and other parts of the world. It was because of the University’s research into coronary heart disease that the Center for Cardiovascular Science won the Queen’s Birthday Prize in 2015. This research has led to a big drop in death rates because of new therapies and guidelines. This has saved a lot of people’s lives. International students can take advantage of a wide range of programs and services from the International Office in Edinburgh, which helps them get around. It’s called the Integrated English for Academic Purposes curriculum because it combines pre-sessional English education with a postgraduate degree so that students get a complete education. At the International Student Center, there are many different kinds of events. It’s also where students who have problems with other countries can come to talk about them. On the weekends of September and January, when new international students arrive in Edinburgh, a welcome service is provided at the airport. The Resident Life service will plan events and social activities for new students to help them get to know the university and the city. A website for the Institution of Edinburgh says that the University of Edinburgh is the oldest civic foundation in the English-speaking world and the sixth-oldest university in the United Kingdom, but it doesn’t say where it is. More than 44,000 people are now students at the University, which is spread out over five different places in the city of Toronto. Among the things you’ll find on these campuses are some of the most important collections in the world. They include art and music instruments as well as natural history, geology, anatomy, rare books, and manuscripts. In the past, they have been given the Queen’s Anniversary Prize five times, and 83 percent of their recent research has been deemed world-leading or excellent by the Royal Society. It has also helped to start about 500 businesses since it was founded in 1967, thanks to its business service. There will be a housing offer for all first-year students who live outside of Edinburgh who want to study at the University of Edinburgh. There are over 25 places to stay in Edinburgh, and many of them are just a short walk or bus ride from the city’s center. Pollock Hall is about two kilometers from the center of the city. It has 1,900 rooms for people to stay in. A wide range of options are available, including en suite, ordinary, and shared rooms. In addition, self-catering accommodations are available in a number of halls and apartments across the city. Each apartment or hall can hold up to six students. At the start of each school year, the University of Edinburgh helps students who are looking for private housing in the local area.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Edinburgh
Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: $10,000
Study Level: Entrepreneurs
Nationality: International Students
- The successful companies will benefit from a specialized program for artificial intelligence scaleups, which will include:
- You will receive help from workshops and dedicated mentors in order to acquire a wide range of business abilities, ranging from sales and marketing to financial planning.
- – Connections with the University of Edinburgh’s world-class academic competence and student talent.
- An initial grant of between £5,500 and £10,500 per company with the possibility of receiving more funding (exact amount TBC)
- Access to investors as well as connections to local and international networks
- The assistance of our devoted program team, partners and supporters in addition to your fellow students.
- It will provide you with the opportunity to become a member of the Bayes Centre, the University of Edinburgh’s innovation hub for data science and artificial intelligence. You will have access to the centre’s incredible facilities, office space for six months, as well as its inspiring and collaborative data driven community.
- A network of Data-Driven Innovation hubs in Edinburgh, including the National Robotarium, the Usher Institute for population data research, the Edinburgh Futures Institute, Easter Bush, and the Edinburgh International Data Facility
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Applications for this six-month Accelerator program are open to AI-focused entrepreneurs and enterprises from all corners of the UK and around the world. However, if you have an interest in working with AI and data in Scotland, you don’t need to be affiliated with the University of Edinburgh. Following this year’s AI Accelerator program, we’ll return to three major themes:
- Artificial intelligence as a tool for combating climate change
- AI as a tool for improving global health
People who want to study history, diplomacy, and grand strategy can get a PhD from the Center for Grand Strategy, which is part of the Department of War Studies. The first studentship will start in September 2022. The King’s College London AJI PhD Studentship is open to all international students
The University of Edinburgh 2022 AI Accelerator Programme (UK) is open to all International Students
- Interested in learning more and being qualified? To apply, visit the University of Edinburgh’s website at w2.irm.ed.ac.uk.
- Applications must be filed by the 26th of May in the year 2022.
- – The selection process will take place during the month of June, with successful candidates being notified before the end of the month.
- Starting in the middle of September 2022 and running through the end of March 2023, the program will help participants learn about the world around them.
The application process for University of Edinburgh 2022 AI Accelerator Programme (UK) is currently opened