The University de Barcelona Business School has announced the launch of two European Talent Scholarships aimed at students from European Union countries with an outstanding professional profile and the skills needed to become a leader that will have an influence on business in the future.
There are 25 student vacancies every intake. The small classes ensure a personal approach and direct contact between lecturers and students.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Applicants must show professional practice, entrepreneurial initiative, and innovative vision.
- Pupils from European Union countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and the UK are eligible to apply for this program.
- This is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
- The official language that is needed from this scholarship in Spanish.
How to Apply
For candidates to participate, the applicants need to submit an online application. Applicants should send an email to business.school-at-ub.edu.
- Applicant holders must be ready to submit the official degree.
- At least three years of full-time working experience in relevant positions.
- Good command of Spanish, Strong leadership skills, global perspective, functional expertise, and innovation.
- The aptitude to succeed in a rigorous academic program.
- Motivation letter.
- A short essay.
Scholarships are awarded to candidates that have already gained admission to the Executive MBA.
Students may apply for a grant of 50% of the tuition fees of the Executive MBA program at the University of Barcelona (the scholarship does not cover the administrative fee).
The general reward amount would be $10,000 since business scholarships in Spain, for full tuition cost $20,000 per year.
Deadline & Annual
Applications may be submitted until May 30th, 2022, for the first round, or June 30th, 2022, for the second round. This is an annual scholarship that renews each year.