School of graduate studies (SGS) is excited to assist you with your educational journey!
Eligibility & Requirements
- Applicants should have obtained their degree from an institute that is in the Top 1000 of QS/THE/URAP rankings, their Bachelor’s Degrees along with Transcripts in a relevant applied major, and English Language Proficiency.
- English is a medium of instruction for the master program: TOEIC 600, TOEFL iBT 50, IELTS 5.5, PET/FCE 160 (English certificates must be valid for two years from the test date up to the application date)
- Vietnamese is a medium of instruction for the master program: TOEIC 500, TOEFL iBT 45, IELTS 4.5, PET/FCE 140 (English certificates must be valid for two years from the test date up to the application date).
- Must be studying Business/Management, Communications, Computer & Information Systems, Engineering, Law & Legal Studies, Mathematics, Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), Economics, Chemistry, Accounting, Science and Sociology.
How to Apply
- Applicants with a GPA of 3.6 or more will be considered for 100% Scholarships while applicants with a GPA of more than 3.4 but less than 3.6 will be considered for 50% Scholarships. and applicants with a GPA of more than 3.2 bit less than 3.4 will be considered for a 25% Scholarships. Please note that GPA Grade Point Average measured out of 4.0.
- Application Form (Online Submission).
- Curriculum Vitae (Based TDTU’s format).
- Copy of original bachelor transcript is right applied major.
- Copy of original bachelor certificate is right applied major.
- Statement of purpose (500 words).
- Copy of Passport.
- Reference Letter of Bachelor’s thesis advisor.
- Photograph (3×4 cm).
- Health check report from the official clinic or hospital (within the last 6 months).
- English Language Proficiency.
- Bank guarantee (saving book invalid until the application submission deadline).
- Criminal record (within the last 6 months).
Tuition and dormitory fee coverage. The student will receive $10,000 in total split up into $5,000 for 2 years for international students, and $2,000 per year for Vietnamese students.
Deadline & Annual
December 31st, 2021, this is an annual scholarship and the deadline ends on December 31st for each year.