RMIT University offers this scholarship to new students from other countries who intend to study at the university and enroll in one of the academic programs that are recognized by the institution.
About the Scholarship Provider:
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, usually known as RMIT Institution, is the more common name. The RMIT University main campus is in Melbourne, Australia, although the university has several other locations around the country. Due in large part to its massive campus, the university enjoys widespread acclaim around the world for its cutting-edge research, excellent professional and technical education programs, and other outstanding offerings. This acknowledgment is due, in part, to other causes as well. In 1887, Francis Ormond took the first step toward laying the institution’s cornerstone.
A number of disciplines, including the arts, sciences, and technologies, are available to students at this institution, which was originally designed as a night school. Its current form developed over time. In 1992, the school became known as a “public university,” the first time that phrase was used to describe it. This year marks the genesis of the phrase. RMIT University welcomes around 87,000 new students annually, with 34,347 of these students travelling from outside of Australia to attend classes on campus or at one of the university’s offshore campuses. The university generates $54.1 million each year from the publication of research findings.
The university’s offerings are so excellent that they have earned it the recognition as the tenth best in the world for the study of art and design. The main campus of RMIT University is located in the heart of Melbourne’s Central Business District (Central Business District). The campus’s potential placement in the city’s original core lends it significant historical significance. In addition to its main campus in Melbourne, Australia, the university has satellite campuses in Bundoora and Brunswick in the state of Victoria. In addition to its convenient central location in Spain, the university boasts not one but two main campuses and two regional offices. There have been 87 new buildings constructed on campus since then, bringing the grand tally of new buildings to 87. In contrast to other universities, RMIT University does not appear to have a problem with systemic prejudice. The campus of the university encompasses more than 720,000 square meters and spreads across six city blocks, for a total floor area of more than one million square feet.
RMIT’s alumni organization boasts a membership of over 437,000 individuals from more than 130 different countries. The well-known Australian artist Charles Billich, the well-known Australian film director James Wan, the well-known Australian novelist James Wan, the well-known Australian charity worker Jim Stynes, and the well-known Australian animator Felix Colgrave all attended this university. According to certain sources[not in citation given] RMIT’s blended learning program allows students to participate in mixed learning, in which they receive parts of their education in-person and some of it online.
Canvas, our online learning and teaching platform, provides students with access to a variety of recorded lectures and tutorials that they may access at their convenience. Because of this innovation, it doesn’t matter where in the world a student happens to be at the moment, they can continue their education. You’ll be welcomed to become a member of RMIT’s active online community, which facilitates communication between students and instructors in different parts of the world so that everyone may benefit from the knowledge and insights of those around them. Some of RMIT’s facilities at Bundoora, in Melbourne’s far northwest suburbs, house the university’s health, biomedical research, and engineering programs. The suburb of Bundoora is included in Melbourne’s metropolitan region.
SeNSS is one of only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC, and they will be offering a handful of fully-funded ESRC doctoral studentships beginning in September 2023. SeNSS is one of the only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): RMIT University
Scholarship Country: Australia
Scholarship Worth: $10,000
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
- The scholarship is worth a total of AU$10,000 and consists of a one-time payment that will be applied toward the recipient’s future tuition charge, which will be due after the first census date.
- There are fifteen (15) scholarships available for either the first or second semester of 2023.
The Gustafsson & Skrondal Visiting Scholarship is administered by the University of Oslo’s Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO). As part of the visiting scholar program, CEMO and the University of Oslo host a number of young researchers from Norway and elsewhere each year.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- application from within the country of Australia
- be an overseas student who either already possesses a student visa that is still active or who has the intention of applying for a student visa prior to the beginning of the program.
- not already be enrolled at RMIT University enroll for either the first or second semester of the 2023 academic year in any Vocational Education, Associate degree, or Bachelor’s degree program
- These scholarships are exclusively open to prospective students who have not yet enrolled at RMIT University.
- The award is solely redeemable toward the cost of the student’s tuition.
- Candidates who have received an ELICOS packaged offer are eligible for this scholarship; however, they must begin their qualified program in either the first or second semester of 2023.
- If you have been extended an ELICOS packaged offer, you will be eligible for this award if and when you get into a program that meets the requirements.
- This scholarship does not allow for any kind of postponement.
- Your scholarship will have its value altered proportionally if you do not maintain a full-time enrollment load of 48 credit points in your first semester. If you do not maintain this load, the value of your scholarship will be reduced.
- Scholarship awardees may be featured on RMIT International’s website.
- The selection of students for scholarships is dependent on their academic performance.
- Just those candidates who were successful will be notified; those who were not chosen will not be contacted.
- Candidates must not already be in possession of another scholarship that covers their annual tuition costs (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
- The scholarships will be made available on an ongoing basis until all of the funds are used up.
The RMIT University 2023 Academic Excellence Scholarships for Onshore, Australia is open to all International Students
If a student enrolls in one of the degree programs offered by SOAS University of London, they may be eligible to receive a fee waiver award in the amount of £5,000. This award is available to students who are interested in receiving a degree from SOAS University of London.
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To apply to RMIT University, please visit their website at www.rmit.edu.au.
- Choose an available program to participate in.
- Send in your application to RMIT so that you can study there.
- Get an offer letter to study at RMIT for either the first or second semester of 2023.
- Send in your completed application to be considered for this scholarship.
The application deadline for the RMIT University 2023 Academic Excellence Scholarships for Onshore, Australia is June 30, 2023.