The University of Padua, the Veneto Region and other organisations offer various scholarship schemes to support students. Below is a list of the funding opportunities that are most often used by international students in Padua.
N.B. for students enrolling in the second year of studies in the A.Y. 2020/21
Considering the exceptional situation that occurred during A.Y. 2019/2020, the verification of the achievement of 20 ECTS credits for students enrolled in the first year of A.Y. 2019/20 is postponed from 30th November 2020 to 28th February 2021
The University of Padua, through the Veneto Region funding, supports low-income students (both Italian and international) enrolling in Bachelor’s, Single-cycle or Master’s degrees and PhD courses.
Eligible & Requirements
- Have a low family income (ISEE below euro 23,626.32 and ISPE below euro 36,399.72)
- Have been admitted to one of the University of Padua degree courses or Phd courses.
- Comply with the conditions for obtaining an Italian visa.
- Do not benefit from any other national or international scholarship or grant.
- Meet the merit criteria and other additional requirements specified in the Call.
- Failure to meet one or more of these criteria automatically means that you are not eligible for this scholarship.
- In order to apply for a regional scholarship, you need to provide your so called “Equivalent Economic Status Index (ISEE)” which also includes ISPE. Check the guide for further information.
How to Apply
- You can apply online by filling out the Richiesta di agevolazioni – Application for benefits, available on your personal Uniweb page. Check the guide for further information.
Reward from Scholarship
- Students enrolled in the first year shall receive the scholarship in two installments. The first one is paid by December 2020; the second one is paid in several periods of the year, in April, July and September, only if the student earn 20 ECTS credits by 10th August 2021 at the latest.
- Students enrolled in years subsequent to the first shall receive the scholarship in one single installment by December 2020.
- Scholarships will be offered for one academic year, provided that you meet certain conditions (academic achievements, number of credits etc.). The request must be renewed every academic year.