Ferris State University, FSU, Offers Undergraduate Scholarship in Various Areas for successful international students.
Founded in 1884, Ferris State University is a public university with its main campus in Big Rapids, Michigan, ranked 299 – 391 in the national universities, and has a mission to prepare students for successful careers, responsible citizenship, and lifelong learning.
Ferris State is recognized regionally and nationally for its high value and engaging programs. Its central location in Michigan makes it a preferred option not only for home country students but also for international students, as it ensures overall comfort.
Students are required to earn the 31 ACT, 1350 SAT, and a 3.9 / 4.0 GPA, and they can apply to FSU online through their application portal.
All international applicants will be considered automatically.
Students must provide official and original transcripts, both in their original language and in English, required for the high schools and colleges they have attended, and a copy of their passport identification page(s).
Ferris State University
Ferris State University (FSU, Ferris) is an American public university with its main campus in Big Rapids, Michigan. Founded in 1884 as the Great Rapids Industrial School by Woodbridge Nathan Ferris, an educator from Tioga County, New York, who later served as governor of the state of Michigan and eventually in the US Senate where he remained until his death in 1928.
The school was significant in its time for accepting students starting with their first graduating class. It is also the only public university in Michigan to be founded by an individual.
Today Ferris is the ninth-largest university in the state with 14,560 students studying at its main campus, at one of 19 off-campus locations across the state, or online.
Two- and four-year degrees are offered through eight academic colleges and six graduate levels.
Ferris awards professional doctorate levels via his optometry and pharmacy colleges and a multidisciplinary doctorate of education in college leadership through the Colleges of Arts and Sciences, Business, and Education and Social Services.
The school is known for having a student-to-faculty ratio of 1:16, and these classes are taught by professional instructors, they do not graduate assistants.
Title to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: United States
Offeror: Ferris State University
Application Limit: 02/15/2022
- The scholarship offers $ 10,000 for 4 years.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
Courses to study:
- Agriculture and Related Sciences
- Arts and Culture
- Architecture and Environmental Design
- Behavioral Sciences
- Business and Management
- Business Law
- Cognitive Science
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Conflict Management
- Earth Science
- Students are required to earn the 31 ACT, 1350 SAT, and a 3.9 / 4.0 GPA.
- Students can apply to FSU online through their application portal. All international applicants will be considered automatically.
- Students must provide official and original transcripts, both in their original language and in English, required for the high schools and colleges they have attended, and a copy of their passport identification page(s).
- Students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL – 96; IELTS – 7.5 or Duolingo – 120.