Kansas Wesleyan University offers International Dean of Undergraduate Scholarships in Various Areas, for successful international students. Academic session 2022/2023.
Kansas Wesleyan University is a private Christian university considered among the best in the country. Academic achievement, spiritual development, personal well-being, and social responsibility are part of the goal of the university.
This scholarship offers on-campus and off-campus opportunities to all foreign students seeking to study in the United States of America.
Applicants of the international dean of undergraduate scholarships must have a minimum GPA of 3.0, including transfer students. They must also be enrolled in a bachelor’s program.
Students can apply to any undergraduate program of their choice at KWU online. All eligible students will be considered for the scholarship.
Students must submit the following documents:
- International Undergraduate Application Form;
- High school/college transcripts;
- Translation of transcripts;
- Transcription evaluation;
- Certified copies of high school/college transcripts;
- Bank Statement/A certified bank letter showing available funds converted to US currency is accepted;
- Visa information
A minimum score of 18 or 960 on the ACT or SAT, respectively, is required for admission.
Courses to study:
Agriculture and Related Sciences
Arts and Culture
Architecture and Environmental Design
Business and Management
Computer and Information Sciences
Students can bring a variety of talents acquired outside of their studies to college, which will help them achieve their career goals. Candidates will benefit from a flexible and innovative learning environment as well as world-class teaching at this university.
Title to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: United States
Offeror: Kansas Wesleyan University
Language(s) of instruction: English
Application Limit: 11/01/2021
- The scholarship offers $ 10,000 (off-campus $ 7,000).
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0, including transfer students.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a bachelor’s program.
- Students can apply to any undergraduate program of their choice at KWU online. All eligible students will be considered for the scholarship.
- Students must submit the following documents: International Undergraduate Application Form; High school/college transcripts; Translation of transcripts; Transcription evaluation; Certified copies of high school/college transcripts; Bank Statement / A certified bank letter showing available funds converted to US currency is accepted; Visa information
- A minimum score of 18 or 960 on the ACT or SAT, respectively, is required for admission.
- Applicants must meet the required TOEFL / IELTS scores: TOEFL paper-based score: 550; Internet-based TOEFL score: 79 and IELTS score: 6.5.
Countries that can apply for the international dean of undergraduate scholarships:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Asian countries
- African countries and more.
How to apply for this scholarship
To apply for this student grant, you need to visit their official website and fill out all necessary application forms.
Ensure you meet their admission requirement before applying for the international dean of undergraduate scholarships.
For more information on all scholarships, click here