The whole group at Hach and Rose, LLP firmly put stock in offering back to the community from various perspectives they can. That is the reason they made the $10,000 Hach and Rose, LLP Annual College Scholarship. This scholarship is granted for the sake of their customers, whose quality through difficulty after suffering a genuine damage is a motivation to each and every day.
Hach and Rose, LLP is pleased to designate Brenda Lewis as the honoree of their first yearly school scholarship. Since the cost of education is rising each year, they made this scholarship to help graduate secondary school students, or current undergrads, with the expenses of going to school or master’s level college. They trust that this scholarship can facilitate a portion of the weights that deserving students face while supporting themselves and shouldering an overwhelming workload in school.
To be eligible for this scholarship:
- Your life must have been touched by a person injured due to someone else’s negligence or carelessness.
- A legal resident of the United States.
- You should be no less than eighteen (18) years of age.
- At the date of the award, you should be selected (or acknowledged with plans to go to) in a school, college, or graduate program in the United States.
- For graduating secondary school seniors, have a fixed, official transcript from your secondary school when the scholarship is dispensed on May 15, 2018.
- Complete the essay, the essay topic is “Your life was touched in some manner by an individual who was hurt in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence. Tell us how the event impacted your life, and what you learned or how you have grown as a result.”
If the chance that you meet the greater part of the prerequisites above, you are qualified to be granted this scholarship. The deadline for application is until 18 May 2018.