The Good Tidings $10,000 community scholarship aids to support education by providing education grants to high school seniors in need who have dedicated themselves to extraordinary community service projects. Since its inception, we have granted $1,617,000 to over 380 deserving high school seniors. In 1999, the Good Tidings Foundation Community Service Scholarship program started small, with ﬁve recipients receiving $1,000 each. Today, our program awards $100,000 annually to 10 underserved high school seniors at $10,000 each, providing much-needed support to youth who have demonstrated tremendous leadership potential despite their own economic circumstances.
Institutions where will carry out the studies:
Any accredited University or College.
Who can participate?:
- High School senior graduating in 2021
- A resident of one of the following California counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Lake, Marin, Monterey, Napa, Sacramento, San Benito, San Francisco, San Joaquin, San Mateo, Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, Solano, Sonoma, Stanislaus, Yolo
Levels and areas of study:
Any and all fields of study
Instructions to apply:
- Submit a completed scholarship application – Apply on the website provided
- 1 Letter of recommendation
- Agreement to volunteer minimum 1 shift (2-4 hrs) at our Winter Wonderland Toy Giveaway Program between 12/1 – 12/23/20