A pioneering researcher, public sector administrator, scholar, consultant, and writer on employment justice, Dr. Clare Burton is being honoured and her work will continue thanks to the establishment of the Clare Burton Memorial Scholarship. The Clare Burton Memorial Fund, which is managed by QUT, provides the funding for this project. The donation is intended to provide assistance to students so that they can finish their studies on women and equality in all fields of endeavour, including but not limited to employment, education, health, communications, engineering, and science.
About the Scholarship Provider:
Flinders University is routinely regarded as one of the greatest universities in the world due to its innovative spirit and unyielding dedication to its students. At Flinders, we tell our students to “seize the day” and make the most of every opportunity presented to them. The resources you might need to succeed academically are all available on campus. Flinders University is often regarded as one of the best universities in the world. have earned high honours degrees from prestigious institutions. Flinders University attracts the sharpest minds from around the globe. To be creative, one must be open to new experiences, have a vivid imagination, and be prepared to take chances. By now, you’ve probably decided that Flinders University is the best choice. It’s a huge accomplishment to be recognised as Australia’s top employer for recent graduates. Due to the high regard in which our students were regarded, many of them have gone on to careers in education, mentoring, and practicum coordination. This is why our credentials are so well regarded. Flinders University is ranked at #43 in Asia and the Pacific and #271 overall by Times Higher Education. The definitive 2020 ranking of the world’s top colleges is now published. Through collaboration with international organisations working to solve global challenges in sectors such as education and research, we hope to maximise the positive impact of our business.
Since its inception, Flinders University’s degree offerings have been routinely recognised among the best in the world. The future is bright for graduates of these top colleges in the labour market. Flinders University in Australia is the birthplace of a number of successful businesses. Interning at such a company would be a fantastic way to gain exposure to cutting-edge management techniques. Those living in the Bedford Park area will find it easy to commute to any of Flinders University’s downtown buildings. This hotel’s convenient location near the beach and the downtown area is a major selling point. Both the Plaza and the Student Center’s budgets are detailed in this report. The building will feature office space that may be leased by businesses from all around the world. Many interesting establishments and events may be found in Flinders Village. Students at Flinders University enjoy a top-notch liberal arts education, which contributes to the school’s stellar reputation.
Several programmes at Flinders University are geared towards easing the transition of international students to Adelaide and Australia. We maintain frequent communication with our international students long after orientation has concluded. Over 90% of our international students would refer us to a friend or colleague. The University of Adelaide’s Flinders Medical Centre will be much more accessible once the new Flinders Village station and line open in 2020. It will be less of a hassle for people who require medical care to visit the Flinders Medical Centre. If you can locate both your home and place of employment within the same central business district, you will save 22 minutes each day on your commute. Time and energy savings are taken into account. Located in Bedford Park, about 12 km south of Adelaide’s central business district, is Flinders University. The waterfront and city are barely visible in the distance.
The native vegetation and lake in Australia’s scenery stand in stark contrast to the nearby modern buildings. Flinders University is probably situated in the lovely and convenient Bedford Park area of Adelaide. Adelaide has a far cheaper cost of living than other big cities. It is permissible to mention this article either as “(2016 World Liveability Report)” or “(2016 World Liveability Report)”. At Flinders University, students are encouraged to pursue their own research and development projects. Flinders University provides a variety of counselling and financial aid services to help students make important choices including choosing a major and making plans for the future. When the New Flinders Rail Station opens in 2020, it will connect the Tonsley Innovation Zone with the rest of the city. New buildings have substantially enlarged Flinders Village’s commercial core.
SeNSS is one of only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC, and they will be offering a handful of fully-funded ESRC doctoral studentships beginning in September 2023. SeNSS is one of the only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Flinders University
Scholarship Country: Australia
Scholarship Worth: $10,000
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
- As a one-time payment for the student’s study, an allowance totaling $10,000 will be provided.
The Gustafsson & Skrondal Visiting Scholarship is administered by the University of Oslo’s Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO). As part of the visiting scholar program, CEMO and the University of Oslo host a number of young researchers from Norway and elsewhere each year.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- you must fall into one of the following categories:
- A citizen of Australia, including those who hold dual citizenship
- A person who lives in Australia on a permanent basis.
- a person who holds a permanent humanitarian visa.
- A native or resident of New Zealand.
You are also required to:
- You must be a current research student at an Australian institution, enrolled either full- or part-time in a research degree programme (for example, a Doctor of Philosophy, Professional Doctorate, or Master of Philosophy).
- engage in research in which the primary emphasis is placed on achieving gender parity in the workplace. This includes the participation of women and the promotion of equality in all fields of endeavour, including but not limited to work, education, health care, communications, engineering, and scientific research.
- have reached at least the first benchmark on the path to obtaining your research degree.
The Flinders University 2023 Clare Burton Memorial Scholarship is open to all international students.
If a student enrolls in one of the degree programs offered by SOAS University of London, they may be eligible to receive a fee waiver award in the amount of £5,000. This award is available to students who are interested in receiving a degree from SOAS University of London.
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To submit your application, please visit the Flinders University website at unihub.qut.edu.au.
- Fill out the application form that may be found online to be considered for these scholarships.
- It is your obligation to ensure that you answer all of the questions and provide sufficient proof in support of your answers.
- The deadline for submission of applications is August 20th, 2023.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the QUT Scholarships Team:
- Call in at 3138 7624
- Send an email to [email protected].
- Please visit the website of Flinders University for further information.
The application deadline for the Flinders University 2023 Clare Burton Memorial Scholarship is August 20, 2023.