Study in Wales is excited to confirm a prestigious new scholarship program for international students wishing to study at a Welsh University in 2021.
Wales is a proud nation. We’re both part of the United Kingdom and a country in our own right, with a devolved government and a National Assembly that passes our own laws. Around 3.1 million people live here, including more than 129,000 students. Here are 10 reasons why you should join us.
- Have submitted an application to study an eligible postgraduate program at one of the following Welsh Universities:
- Aberystwyth University
- Bangor University
- Cardiff University
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Swansea University
- University of South Wales
- University of Wales Trinity St David
- Wrexham Glyndwr University
- Start your postgraduate program during 2021
- Must be classed as an overseas student for fee paying purposes
Must be a citizen of one of the following countries
- Czech Republic
How to Apply
All sections of the online application form must be completed and submitted by the relevant deadline. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you state the information provided in the application is true to the best of your knowledge.
If you receive an offer of a scholarship, you will be asked to review and sign a scholarship contract. Failure to return this documentation by the deadline set will result in the University offering the scholarship to someone else.
Check out the Other Criteria
- Applicants who defer their studies cannot defer their scholarship.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, you agree to act as a good ambassador for the Study in Wales brand and at times will be asked to participate in events or promotional activities.
- Unless otherwise stated, scholarships will be given in the form of a tuition fee discount. Due to strict UK Visas and Immigration regulations, you must be able to show you have sufficient funds to cover the remainder of your tuition fees, as well as adequate living expenses. You will need to be able to demonstrate this in order to obtain a visa to enter the UK. You can find out more about the UK Visas and Immigration here.
- Your chosen University may also have further requirements. You are encouraged to review your chosen University’s scholarship webpages before submitting a Global Wales Postgraduate Scholarship application.
Scholarships will be given in the form of a tuition fee discount and are non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered. If the amount of scholarship awarded is more than the cost of the tuition fees, the tuition fees will be covered in full and any remainder will not be issued.
Universities Wales reserves the right to update or amend scholarship awards without notice, based on the availability and quality of applications that are received.
June 20, 2021