The $10,000 John, Lynne, and Nicole Belli Memorial Endowment Scholarship Fund provides assistance for students who are planning to attend or who are currently attending accredited universities, colleges, and technical colleges.
The GFBF recognizes the value of this generous gift to help fulfill our mission to partner with the fire service and burn care community to provide fire safety and prevention education, support medical facilities and assist burn survivors in their recovery.
Institutions where will carry out the studies:
Any accredited university or college.
Who can participate?:
- The applicant must have experienced a burn injury that can be documented by an authorized medical professional (i.e. Doctor, Charge Nurse, Medical Social Worker, etc.).
- Applicant must be a legal Georgia resident for at least one year or been treated at either the Grady Burn Center in Atlanta, the Joseph M. Still Burn Center in Augusta, or the Joseph M. Still Burn Center at WellStar Cobb Hospital.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 16 and 26 and must currently be a high school senior, have earned a GED or high school diploma, or currently be enrolled in a university, college, or vocational/ technical college.
- Applicants must be accepted to an accredited university, college, or vocational/technical college.
- Applicant must be working towards a degree/certificate at the accredited university, college, or vocational/technical college.
- Applicant must be in good standing and/or school standards are satisfactorily met at the institution of enrollment for annual scholarship renewal.
Levels and areas of study:
Any degree that aims towards a working degree/certificate at the accredited university, college, or vocational/technical college.
Instructions to apply:
Upload the application when you have finished filling out, then make sure the file is either a PDF, Word, Excel or JPEG files. The maximum file size is 128MB.
Then mail to the GFBF office. However, this most likely can be submitted online just use the contact information to inquire.
September 20, 2020 (but check with the website to see what actions need to be taken for secure application submission).