It is with great pleasure that we announce the Vice-Scholarship, Chancellor’s Bangor University’s most prestigious award for outstanding international students. The university wishes to bestow the scholarship on students who not only excel in their academic work but also have distinguished themselves in their personal, professional, and extracurricular endeavors.
We are searching for students who will be able to make a significant impact on all facets of university life and whose core values align with those of the university, which are as follows: ambition, inclusivity, integrity, sustainability, and transformation. If you recognize yourself in any of those descriptions, then we are looking forward to reviewing your application.
About the Scholarship Sponsor:
In 1884, what is today known as Bangor University was founded as the University College of North Wales. The United Kingdom’s North Wales is the site in question. This university was established in the nineteenth century as part of a broader movement in Wales to expand access to higher education. Local farmers and quarry workers contributed a significant portion of their earnings as voluntary contributions to help pay for its construction. This contributed to lowering the overall building cost. In 1911, the university’s main building and a few structures devoted to the arts and social sciences were dedicated.
The university first used its current name in 2009, the same year it received accreditation to issue degrees. Located in a large, open area, Bangor University’s campus is ideal for students who value space. Wrexham is also home to a portion of the operations of the School of Healthcare Sciences. The university’s main train station has direct routes to London, Manchester, Crewe, and Cardiff, making it convenient to travel to campus. The school’s proximity to the terminal at the nearby airport is another perk.
You can also take a bus or a ferry to the university’s grounds. Sports facilities, classrooms, libraries, and residence halls are just some of the student-centered features that this school provides. Because of its organizational structure, the university is able to provide programs in the arts, humanities, and sciences. The university is divided into three Colleges, each of which has fourteen academic Schools and more than fifty specialized research units. Lounges, studios, kitchens, and fitness facilities are just some of the many conveniences available to students in the residence hall complex at the school. The university’s Commercial Services Department oversees canteens, bookstores, event planning, and catering services. The financial well-being of the university as a whole is also the responsibility of this office.
With almost 11,000 students enrolled in classes for the 2021-2022 school year, enrollment at the institution hit an all-time high. There are a total of 6623 full-time and 380 part-time undergraduates included in this count. There were also 1045 full-time postgraduate students and 719 part-time postgraduate students enrolled in the university during the same academic year as the undergraduates. At Bangor University, students can look into a wide range of scholarship options, both domestic and international, that may help them out of their current financial binds. The Bangor Bursary, the Country Scholarship, the Bangor International Scholarship, the Sports Scholarships, and many more are just a few of the many available awards to which students can apply.
Staff and faculty at Bangor University have put in countless hours to graduate some of the world’s brightest minds. There are many successful alumni from this school, many of whom have gone on to prominent careers. Directors Danny Boyle and Frances Barber, actresses John Ogwen and Frances Barber, musicians Bill Fay and Tony Gillam, writers Tony Gillam and Tim Haines, producers Tim Haines and John Ogwen, and poet R.S. Thomas are among those being recognized. Herbert Wilson, a renowned physician and scientist best recognized for his groundbreaking work in DNA structural studies, is only one of the notable alumni of this prestigious university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bangor University
Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: £10,000
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
- The Vice-Chancellor Scholarship at UK 2023 awards a total of £10,000 to each and every applicant who is successful (for Year 1 only
Eligibility for Scholarship
- In order to be eligible for the Vice Chancellor Scholarship at UK 2023, applicants need to demonstrate that they have already been accepted into a bachelor’s degree program at Bangor University.
- Students must not be citizens of a member state of the European Union in order to be considered for the Vice Chancellor Scholarship at UK 2023.
- Candidates for the Vice Chancellor Scholarship at UK 2023 need to demonstrate that they meet or exceed the entrance standards established by the university.
- Applicants are not allowed to have previously been sponsored by anyone else for the same course.
Undergraduates at Leeds University in the United Kingdom can apply for a scholarship for the 2023–2024 school year. In an effort to inspire all students to continue their study, the University of Leeds is looking for exceptional students who can participate in research across the Mathematics department and are inspired to pursue higher education.
The Bangor University Vice – Chancellor – Scholarship at UK 2023 is open to all International Students
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To submit your application, please visit Bangor University online at www.bangor.ac.uk.
- Before moving on to Step 2, you must FIRST have been offered an admissions offer to study at Bangor University.
- Step 2: Determine whether you are eligible for the scholarship and read the terms and conditions outlined below with great care.
- Step 3: Before the deadline on November 15, 2022, you will need to fill out the application form for the Vice-scholarship. Chancellor’s
- In the fourth step, applications that meet the requirements will be given to the academic institution so that a decision may be made. The successful candidate will be notified at the beginning of December 2022.
- Step 5: In order to be eligible for an undergraduate scholarship, applicants must have either selected Bangor University as their “Firm Choice” in the UCAS application or accepted their offer through our direct application system.
- Step 6: If you would want to accept the scholarship, you will need to fill out an acceptance form and make a tuition price deposit payment of £2,000 within two weeks after receiving the scholarship offer.
The application deadline for Bangor University Vice – Chancellor – Scholarship at UK 2023 is November 15, 2022.