Arizona State University offers scholarships for Creative Biolabs Undergraduate and Master’s degrees in various fields, for international students successful. The academic year 2021.
Arizona State University is public university research, is ranked 103 among Best National Universities and the first in the US.
UU for innovation, dedicated to accessibility and academic excellence. It is on track to become America’s premier center for discoveries and awards in the integrated social sciences and the comprehensive arts and sciences.
ASU is a great university that prepares and has students prepare research, internship, and entrepreneurship opportunities. It combines affordable tuition and quality education for its students.
Title to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: United States
Scholarship host: Arizona State University
Language(s) of instruction: English
Modality of tutorship: Face-to-face
Application Deadline: 09/30/2021
- The scholarship offers $ 1,000.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
Eligible Field of study:
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, And Related Sciences
- Animal Sciences
- Food Science And Technology
- Plant Sciences
- Soil Sciences
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, And Related Sciences, Other
- Fishing And Fisheries Sciences And Management
- Wildlife And Wildlands Science And Management
- Architectural Sciences And Technology
- Computer And Information Sciences And Support Services
- Computer And Information Sciences, General
- Engineering Science
- Biology, General
- Biochemistry, Biophysics And Molecular Biology
- Botany/plant Biology
- Cell/cellular Biology And Anatomical Sciences
- Zoology/animal Biology
- Physiology, Pathology And Related Sciences
- Pharmacology And Toxicology
- Biomathematics, Bioinformatics, And Computational Biology
- Ecology, Evolution, Systematics, And Population Biology
- Molecular Medicine
- Neurobiology And Neurosciences
- Biological And Biomedical Sciences, Other
- Biological And Physical Sciences
- Behavioral Sciences
- Nutrition Sciences
- Human Biology
- Physical Sciences
- Atmospheric Sciences And Meteorology
- Materials Science
- Materials Sciences
- Physical Sciences, Other
- Biology Technician/biotechnology Laboratory Technician
- Physical Science Technologies/technicians
- Health And Medical Administrative Services
- Allied Health And Medical Assisting Services
- Clinical/medical Laboratory Science/research And Allied Professions
- Health/medical Preparatory Programs
- Medical Clinical Sciences/graduate Medical Studies
- Osteopathic Medicine/osteopathy
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, And Administration
- Podiatric Medicine/podiatry
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Biomedical And Clinical Sciences
- Medical Illustration And Informatics
- Bioethics/Medical Ethics
- Alternative And Complementary Medicine And Medical Systems
- Alternative And Complementary Medical Support Services
- Medical Residency Programs – General Certificates
- Medical Residency Programs – Subspecialty Certificates
- Podiatric Medicine Residency Programs
- Applicants must be enrolled as a first-year undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral students.
- Applicants must specialize in a science-related field such as biology, biochemistry, chemistry, and molecular biology.
- Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average of B (3.0 GPA).
- Applicants must log in to the university’s application portal. Interested students should complete the application form and send it along with the documents to email@example.com to apply.
- Students must present the following documents: Copy of current academic transcript; Letter of recommendation; Written Essay or PowerPoint
- Students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL PBT – 550; TOEFL IBT – 80; IELTS – 6.5; PTE – 60 or Duolingo – 105